ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If suns lol.lose this gm vogel popel better be freakin fired

76ers arent good this yr

Suns desp need a victory though not to confident :(

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope Thomas plays like an all-star, the Suns have learned in the last 2 days how to play defense of the 3 point line, Book and KD look like all NBA players again, Beal is aggressive, Royce and Gordon are hitting the 3, Nurkic learns to finish and posses the ball without turning it over when within 5 feet of the rim and the offense does not completely bog down in the 4th quarter.

While all of this is theoretically possible, the odds of it all happening and this team becoming a legit contender in the last 14 games seems about as good as my odds of winning the lottery this week. I hate being this negative but I just feel this team is pretty much hopeless.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope Thomas plays like an all-star, the Suns have learned in the last 2 days how to play defense of the 3 point line, Book and KD look like all NBA players again, Beal is aggressive, Royce and Gordon are hitting the 3, Nurkic learns to finish and posses the ball without turning it over when within 5 feet of the rim and the offense does not completely bog down in the 4th quarter.

While all of this is theoretically possible, the odds of it all happening and this team becoming a legit contender in the last 14 games seems about as good as my odds of winning the lottery this week. I hate being this negative but I just feel this team is pretty much hopeless.

At this point I have more faith in Thomas than anyone else.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Perfect start for the Suns, giving up an easy basket due to terrible defense....

Suns are completely lost on the offensive end. Can't buy a bucket and no strategy whatsoever...

0-8 to start the game...

4 turnovers already.

Pathetic.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
book and kd both avoiding the 3 like the plague - still can't make a bucket - nobody can 0-9 with 4 turnovers