30% off jerseys at cardinals website

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone remember what percent discount they give at the stadium for season ticket holders? I was wondering if it would be cheaper to buy online, or at the team shop in the stadium. Also, I'm a little disappointed to not see a 24 or 76 in their selection.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In past years the card has been 20% off for season ticket holders.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
The discount card is 20%, although the merchandise is generally priced at full retail.

For replica jerseys, probably about the same price in the end at either the online pro shop or the Cardinals store in the stadium. But for the authentic jerseys, the stadium store sells them for $269 and 20% off gets you to about $210 plus tax.

You can get authentic jerseys through the link above a the online pro shop for as little as $140 (James).

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Those alternate jerseys don't really do it for me. Two shades of gray? Are they subliminally trying to tell us something? If so, what?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
How do they not have replica #7 jerseys in the team shop? Remember how long it took them to get Boldin jerseys in?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those alternate jerseys don't really do it for me. Two shades of gray? Are they subliminally trying to tell us something? If so, what?

You will like the gray seats in the stadium?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
...I will always love you Team Shop, and I know that deep down you still love me too. You were my handsome prince, and you rode in and swept me off my feet. What a wonderful courtship it was. I was just a plain girl, always passed over by the most popular boys. But you told me you saw my beauty, and I believed you...

You get the idea.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The team shop site suuuuuucks. Why you cant buy any player's jersey (available on NFLshop.com) is beyond me.