2018 1st round pick is Josh Rosen

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
it surprised me to see that of all the rookie qb's,... Rosen gets way more coverage on NFLN than the others. actually more than all the others combined.

at least in the few hours a week I watch
Very easy reason for that. He’s in the tribe.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As in Judean? Or am I missing something?
Yup. The overwhelming majority of sports media are Jews. It’s not often they have a NFL quarterback who is also a chosen one. I expect they'll make the most of this. I’m excited to read all about it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yup. The overwhelming majority of sports media are Jews. It’s not often they have a NFL quarterback who is also a chosen one. I expect they'll make the most of this. I’m excited to read all about it.
I hadn’t thought about that angle. Very well could be the case.

(And btw, it’s not “in the tribe” it’s “MOT - member of the tribe”)

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Morning, boys. Looking forward to a good season. I'll be ducking in for a bit of conversation throughout the season. Good natured, you understand.

Our old pal Sammy just can't catch a break. Pay him millions, and high draft picks keep chasing him down to take his job. :lol:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Morning, boys. Looking forward to a good season. I'll be ducking in for a bit of conversation throughout the season. Good natured, you understand.

Our old pal Sammy just can't catch a break. Pay him millions, and high draft picks keep chasing him down to take his job. :lol:

Welcome to the board sir. Who might you be?

Also, please allow me to attempt to rekindle an old ASFN tradition. Since you're the newbie, you're buying. I'll take my usual.

Four fried chickens, and a coke (please).

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Welcome to the board sir. Who might you be?

Also, please allow me to attempt to rekindle an old ASFN tradition. Since you're the newbie, you're buying. I'll take my usual.

Four fried chickens, and a coke (please).
Ah, the usual. I give you my buttermilk recipe, and you'll keep coming back like a stray cat. It's the KFC drive through for you, good sir! Though I hope you don't mind they serve the Pepsi products. ;)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Ah, the usual. I give you my buttermilk recipe, and you'll keep coming back like a stray cat. It's the KFC drive through for you, good sir! Though I hope you don't mind they serve the Pepsi products. ;)

I would like some roasted Lamb Chops, and a coke. :D

Your team is going to be fun to watch.

I say this without trying to troll, but is there any concern that the LA Rams "Dream Team" (and no, no one on the Rams pulled a Vince Young) turns out like the Philadelphia dream team ?

I think the Rams are going to have an incredible season with the talent they have, but it is the NFL, you never know.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

"Whiner Country"....you must be up here by my place...

sucks to be so closer to SF fans all the time doesnt it?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
You're correct of course sir. I saw it was his third post and assumed incorrectly he had just joined.

Warnertop3, welcome back then.

Hope the Rams come back down to earth this season, and we steal the division from you guys.

Does this mean I am not getting Lamb chops ?

Warnertop3

Just Getting Started
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I would like some roasted Lamb Chops, and a coke. :D

Your team is going to be fun to watch.

I say this without trying to troll, but is there any concern that the LA Rams "Dream Team" (and no, no one on the Rams pulled a Vince Young) turns out like the Philadelphia dream team ?

I think the Rams are going to have an incredible season with the talent they have, but it is the NFL, you never know.

Cautiously optimistic. As you say, this is the NFL. By the way, obviously I've been following this board for a bit. Finally decided to post. Soft spot in my heart for the Cards from the Warner days. (Tore my heart out when the Steelers won that game at the end) and of course I love Fitz. But...just one true loyalty. :cheers:
"Whiner Country"....you must be up here by my place...

sucks to be so closer to SF fans all the time doesnt it?

Yeah. You get it there in Modesto too? We get to be close enough to taste their tears, though. :cool:

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals' Josh Rosen: Sam Bradford 'helping me out a ton'
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford has been true to his word about being an "open book" for Josh Rosen, the first-round draft pick confirmed. Rosen, who was the 10th overall pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, told reporters recently that Bradford has been "helping me out a ton" and that he'll return the favor in any way he can during his rookie season. "I think it speaks to him as a person and how he's willing to embrace the competition and the team aspect," the 21-year-old Rosen said, via the Arizona Republic. "And I'm the same way. Regardless of starter-backup, I want the Arizona Cardinals to do the best possible because I want to be in a Super Bowl. If at least for this year the best way
https://sports.yahoo.com/m/30438198-4311-3345-b70e-87f1fe9b7ad2/ss_arizona-cardinals'-josh.html

Reaction score
<Crossing Fingers>

I'm totally jacked that the Cardinals might have their franchise QB....I think Rosen can be really good

I wasn't high on Rosen predraft mostly because I listened to a lot of the pundits talking about his attitude & that he didn't really care for the game. I don't see any of that with him. He certainly seems to love the game. After seeing some interviews of him talking about those issues I feel we got the best QB in the draft & it's not even close.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson