1st round best and bust

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Who are your choices for who you think will be the best player from round 1 and who will be biggest bust of round 1.

I'll be you guys can't guess my choice as to who will be the best player. As Krang likes to call him Jarvis Garrison Jr. :Dold.

The player I don't want and think will be a bust is Verse from FSU. Seems to me like he's stiff and more of a bull rusher and those guys usually struggle against NFL tackles. Chop Robinson is a close 2nd.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think Brian Thomas Jr will end up the surprise best 1st rounder this year. Just my feelings on it all.

As for bust? Chop Robinson scares me the most.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Best: MHJ
Bust: Maye

Granted a portion of that has to do with the situations I think they’ll end up in. If we’re going non-blue chippers…

Best: Fuaga
Bust: Mitchell

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I honestly think most the QBs will be a bust. Glad we aren’t trying to address that in this draft
Historically, it seems like the bust ratio in the 1st round QB’s is always about 50%. The question is, who will it be?
Just like 2018, Josh Allen and Lamar ended up being the cream of the crop. While Rosen, Darnold and Baker were not worthy.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just to change it up a bit:

Best - Brock Bowers just based on where he is expected to go.

Bust - Fashanu

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Great minds
I completely glossed over that you mean Caleb with CW. :)

I got crap on here awhile ago saying I thought he was going to be the next Ryan Leaf. Thinking about it more I think a better comp on him is going to be Ayton. All the physical gifts but the mental aspect will be the downfall.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Historically, it seems like the bust ratio in the 1st round QB’s is always about 50%. The question is, who will it be?
Just like 2018, Josh Allen and Lamar ended up being the cream of the crop. While Rosen, Darnold and Baker were not worthy.

It’s way higher.

I think something like 50% of all first rounders even make it the second contract.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Who are your choices for who you think will be the best player from round 1 and who will be biggest bust of round 1.

I'll be you guys can't guess my choice as to who will be the best player. As Krang likes to call him Jarvis Garrison Jr. :Dold.

The player I don't want and think will be a bust is Verse from FSU. Seems to me like he's stiff and more of a bull rusher and those guys usually struggle against NFL tackles. Chop Robinson is a close 2nd.
Best player = MHJ
Worst player = McCarthy

Ooh, Chop Robinson is a good bet for worst too. Still, he won't be in the top 10, so I'll stick with McCarthy.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Best: Rome Odunze. I just have a feeling about him. Had the most deep yards. Most contested catches. High catch rate.

Worst: Jaden Daniels. Ppretty much any ASU fan will agree with me. The kid just doesn't have it mentally.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best player = MHJ
Worst player = McCarthy

Ooh, Chop Robinson is a good bet for worst too. Still, he won't be in the top 10, so I'll stick with McCarthy.

Best: Rome Odunze. I just have a feeling about him. Had the most deep yards. Most contested catches. High catch rate.

Worst: Jaden Daniels. Ppretty much any ASU fan will agree with me. The kid just doesn't have it mentally.

Any combination of these two.