Cards Trade Request Will Be Met

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listening to the moving the chains draft on NFL Network. They stayed put at 4 and took Harrison.

So they Vikings traded with the Chargers and sent this for #5.

Jordan Addison WR
2025 1st
2025 4th

They took Odunze at 11
If there was a universe where we could swing that and a slight trade up to 8 to grab one of the 3 WRs, even as someone who’s dying to get MHJ on the team, I’d have to jump on that.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Saw on espn cards could get trey lance in package how would cards even use trey with km already

Im prayinggggggg cards keep 4th take marvin or nabbers if marvin gone

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
darkhorse trade possibility:

Titans trade up with Arizona or LAC to get ahead of the NYG to take Joe Alt

edit: this is my speculation vs something reported

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Saw on espn cards could get trey lance in package how would cards even use trey with km already

Im prayinggggggg cards keep 4th take marvin or nabbers if marvin gone
I think you are misunderstanding.

The article stated the Cardinals could get a Trey Lance type package meaning the Cardinals could get a butt load of picks.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think you are misunderstanding.

The article stated the Cardinals could get a Trey Lance type package meaning the Cardinals could get a butt load of picks.
Weed dude. Mass quantities of dank ass ganja.
It's gotten stronger since before you joined the army ...

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So on Moving the Chains they feel that any team moving up for McCarthy will pay 3 firsts, a high 4th pick, and a very good NFL player.

They also rated Harrison so highly that they didn't think any team can pay the required price to move down and lose on Harrison.

So it was like every opinion on the board is right

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
So on Moving the Chains they feel that any team moving up for McCarthy will pay 3 firsts, a high 4th pick, and a very good NFL player.

They also rated Harrison so highly that they didn't think any team can pay the required price to move down and lose on Harrison.

So it was like every opinion on the board is right

You must be registered for see images attach
Pff has MHJ, Nabers and Odunze rated as WR #1,#2 and #4 prospects over the last 10 years.
Only Chase was rated similar to that group

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Listening to the moving the chains draft on NFL Network. They stayed put at 4 and took Harrison.

Jordan Addison WR
2025 1st
2025 4th

They took Odunze at 11

I'd snatch their hand off.

Addison + Odunze is 100% better than MHJ plus you get the #23 without giving up #27 and a 2025 1st.

Absolute no brainer.

We'd come out of round 1 with 4 first round picks.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Jordan Addison WR
2025 1st
2025 4th

They took Odunze at 11
With the trade and pick at 11, none of that is happening lol

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Might be a case of pre-draft jitters, but for weeks I've been worried that we would trade back and lose MHJ. Now that I feel that we will stay at #4, I'm worried that the Bears or Giants will trade with NE and take MHJ at #3. I know nothing about the NE GM (Wolfe?) and if he's a 'trade' type. Anyone have a clue?

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Might be a case of pre-draft jitters, but for weeks I've been worried that we would trade back and lose MHJ. Now that I feel that we will stay at #4, I'm worried that the Bears or Giants will trade with NE and take MHJ at #3. I know nothing about the NE GM (Wolfe?) and if he's a 'trade' type. Anyone have a clue?
If someone trades ahead of us for MHJ then our decison is made...and Im fine with it. In fact we might get more trade offers because 2 QBs would be available and maybe someone that wouldnt have traded up for McCarthy would for Daniels....or something like that.

The one thing that is not, and should not be on the table for us is trading up. There is an argument to be made about sticking and taking MHJ or taking a really great trade down....but if MHJ is gone then the argument is over and we get excited about having tons of picks.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
That would be a great deal. But it's all speculative. I don't see Odunze lasting until 11. I don't even know if Nabers (or the 3rd WR whoever he is) lasts until 8 even if we don't take one because we traded back. (and in this scenario Odunze lasts until 11 even after we supposedly take the first one)

This seems like one of those mock draft simulators where you can easily get all the great talent. I don't see such a deal and subsequent outcome as possible.

Addison being involved in a trade would perk my ears about an offer. Now, if Atlanta has to swap with Minny and we can get #8 and Addison, along with everything else (maybe I'd drop the 4th in 2025), I'd make that move and risk it.
My only concern with Addison is 50/50 balls. Because Murray doesn’t excel at ball placement I think Murray is most effective with guy who dominate contested passes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn