Suns @ Nuggets Wednesday game thread 3-27-2024

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
book getting a lot of rest - suns are rolling - vogel not bringing him back in just to do so

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How?

That’s not even doable without trading book or kd
Because he’s a suck on their entire team and they may be looking to unload him.

If Grayson signs that extension, we package him, Nurk and picks and swaps into 3021.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

If Grayson signs that extension, we package him, Nurk and picks and swaps into 3021.
Really so you think they are dumb enough to go with a vet min starting center, and another guy who wants the ball as opposed to the perfect off ball guy in Grayson.

No chance.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really so you think they are dumb enough to go with a vet min starting center, and another guy who wants the ball as opposed to the perfect off ball guy in Grayson.

No chance.
I think if this team is really run by Isiah Thomas, no move is too dumb or drastic.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Actually that trade isn’t even possible because we can’t combine players in a trade under the 2nd apron.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jokic not even trying to score in the last two games against us.

Not sure what that is about.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
really thought id be bitching about vogel tonight but honestly im not feeling any type of way

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually that trade isn’t even possible because we can’t combine players in a trade under the 2nd apron.
Welp, then we’ll be saved by Isiah’s stupidity there.

Or hell… maybe they DO trade KD for Trae and first rounders and tries to start the rebuild if we flame out. I bet Atlanta would listen to that phone call.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jokic not even trying to score in the last two games against us.

Not sure what that is about.
Because we are double teaming him almost every time he starts backing somebody down? In the last game we have Nurkic he can't just run over.

that said, I think he'll get more aggressive in the second half and unfortunately I think the Denver Nuggets will win going away. I hope I'm wrong

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give it time. He wasn't really that bad until the second half of the last Spurs game. His idiocy shines brightest in the 4th quarter.
Hard to argue against this.

This is one of those rare times of board harmony re: any subject, with our universal loathing of Vogel.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they just say our last 10 games is the toughest 10 game remaining schedule… for 30 YEARS?! That is amazing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson