New Uniforms for the Cardinals

OP
OP
JohnnyCakes

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
They look a little generic. I also think people were expecting a bigger splash. Especially when our previous change had some pizzazz (like it or hate it).

Some were expecting copper or turquoise highlights. Just people expected more.

Not something that looks a bit like the cheaper version of the authentic jerseys that all the stores carry.

Each person has different tastes.
if they put turquoise on anything i would switch teams.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
"To each their own, but - at a fundamental level - I can't understand anyone thinking the new uniforms are worse than what they had before."

They were terrible when they came out, and still suck, so yes, what we have is an improvement, but not a meaningful one. Kind of perfect, actually.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are growing on me. I really like the Away and the Alternate Jersey. I'm leaning towards getting the Away jersey. Just need to wait and see if there is a player worth getting a jersey for.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are growing on me. I really like the Away and the Alternate Jersey. I'm leaning towards getting the Away jersey. Just need to wait and see if there is a player worth getting a jersey for.
If you really like the jersey, who really cares what name is on the back? Hell, put your own name on it.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If you really like the jersey, who really cares what name is on the back? Hell, put your own name on it.
Bingo! Put any number & name you you want. The customs on fantatics on the new jerseys are on sale right now. How long I don’t know but 1/2 price is pretty awesome :cool:

Attachments

• 5C11E1E8-279C-4967-9E80-7AE8DFD34EA5.jpeg
    5C11E1E8-279C-4967-9E80-7AE8DFD34EA5.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 15

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I always just put historic names and numbers on the jerseys. Warner 13, Wilson 24, Fitz 11, etc. Means I don't have to worry about the player being released lol.

Reaction score
Still can't understand the grey.

Why not use the yellow from beak instead of grey for a pop of color? I still would have preferred black (like 70's/80's) but grey makes no sense!
Directly from M. Bidwill and the Cardinals organization - the silver is to mimic the color of the stadium exterior.
Personally, I think that's a poor reason, but it is the official explanation!

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I always just put historic names and numbers on the jerseys. Warner 13, Wilson 24, Fitz 11, etc. Means I don't have to worry about the player being released lol.

My son felt the same and got 11 Fitzgerald. I just went for my last name with the 00. I learned my lesson with the last Jersey I got… Peterson, ha.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Nice...thank you!

The white jersey doesn't look as good online:

You must be registered for see images attach
That’s because these are authentics like the players were wearing. Different material of jerseys & heat printed numbers instead of sewn on material. Still a helluva deal

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I'm warming up to these a little...one positive aspect (to me anyway), is that the Silver elements are using metallic-like reflective materials...could look really nice on TV, or in the sun.

BTW - I'm still trying to get to the bottom of the rumored color set I was told was going to happen...my theory is that it was an official Nike concept that was deliberately leaked...it was way too sophisticated and infused with "Nike-speak" to be a fan concept. I've got the colors up on my website now...

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Spoiler: We are ranked 25 (up from 32).
The perfect encapsulation of the Cardinal brand - go from absolute worst to one of the worst. yay.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson