New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
ugh, I don’t like the all whites at all. They’re blinding. It’s like turning up the brightness on your tv to the max. Or looking at icy snow on a sunny day. I can’t make out the names or #’s very easily because the white is so bright.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ugh, I don’t like the all whites at all. They’re blinding. It’s like turning up the brightness on your tv to the max. Or looking at icy snow on a sunny day. I can’t make out the names or #’s very easily because the white is so bright.
You might want to see your eye doctor lol. I think it’s because you live in Syracuse. It’s so dreary there that when the sun does come out, it’s pretty much blinding. When I moved from Syracuse to DC back in 82, I initially was so tickled with how sunny & warm it was. But, after like 2 straight weeks of sunshine, my head was pounding & my eyes hurt all the time. I even wore sunglasses in the house:cool:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Those icy whites are a 9.5 out of 10. If you replace the grey with black (like the old uni's), it would have been a 10 for sure.

I can't wait to see the all blacks.

I also want to see the red jersey with white pants.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the red jersey/white pant combo is even an option?

That is one of the iconic combo's for the team and I would love to see it at home vs all red's.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the red jersey/white pant combo is even an option?

That is one of the iconic combo's for the team and I would love to see it at home vs all red's.
The official Style Guide says that pants are interchangeable with the jerseys. Just between the Red and White unis though. I believe the Black alts are their own thing.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
The guy who runs that account ("NFL Fashion Advice") is a big fan of the Cardinals' new uniform set. He and I have talked about them at length for the past few months. He has confessed to me that he is obsessed with my site, which is a nice complement.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The guy who runs that account ("NFL Fashion Advice") is a big fan of the Cardinals' new uniform set. He and I have talked about them at length for the past few months. He has confessed to me that he is obsessed with my site, which is a nice complement.
I was just about to say that Tru. He looooves the "icy whites" a term which I heard first from him, and I know you hate. LMAO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard