New Uniforms for the Cardinals

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm warming up to these a little...one positive aspect (to me anyway), is that the Silver elements are using metallic-like reflective materials...could look really nice on TV, or in the sun.

BTW - I'm still trying to get to the bottom of the rumored color set I was told was going to happen...my theory is that it was an official Nike concept that was deliberately leaked...it was way too sophisticated and infused with "Nike-speak" to be a fan concept. I've got the colors up on my website now...
You have yellow and orange listed as supporting colors, where are these incorporated? Could these be a hint at the color rush uni?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
The Yellow is just in the beak, and the Orange - wait for it - is a minuscule amount used in the gradient on the 3-D version of the beak (helmet decal). But it is listed on the official files, so it's in there.

You must be registered for see images attach

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just purchased one of the white jersey's with the number 24 my high school # and my last name. I couldn't bring myself to buy one with any players name with the way all the trade rumors are going. I was really close to getting a 3 Baker jersey. It was one that was on sale for $84. That is way to good of a deal to pass up.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
...oh, and I believe the Black Alternate IS also the Color Rush uniform. No other uniforms coming as far as I know.

(Although, I thought we were getting Maroon, Orange and Silver unis, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.)

Maybe the color rush is the new "orange" color or would they have to announce that already?

I hope they stick with black.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Really like the helmets, the uniforms are pathetic. Just terrible. Between the pajama look of the unicolor to them looking like low quality generic rip offs the new unis are a perfect reflection of ownership.

At the world cup, there are sometimes teams that get sponsored by unknown vendors, outside of the usual Nike/Adidas/Pumas. These look like those, or something designed for a high school. I was hoping they'd look better on the field, but nope.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They're not great but I prefer them to the previous look.
This is a typical Cardinals fan mentality. This team sets the bar so low.
You could apply it to almost anything about this organization:
Coaching, GM, front office, etc...
The previous ones were so bad, anything is an upgrade. LOL.

Reaction score
I never cared for the all red look. Either white tops with red pants or vise versa. Red & black would even be better than all red imo.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
The uniforms have been growing on me to be honest. Understanding that the design is a modernization of the classic ‘70s-‘80s-era uniforms helps.

(To be honest though - I hate the Red-on-Red as well.)

What’s funny to me is that a lot of the criticisms seem to be that “they should have gone back to the Jake Plummer-era uniforms”. Those were WAY more plain than these new unis.

OP
OP
JohnnyCakes

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
i like the new uni's-- the old ones got stale after a while, needed a nice streamlined change. Love the white especially.

Still wish they would do some type of throwback to the chicago cardinal days. They seem to sell a decent amount of the chicago cardinals logo in the team shop now.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i like the new uni's-- the old ones got stale after a while, needed a nice streamlined change. Love the white especially.

Still wish they would do some type of throwback to the chicago cardinal days. They seem to sell a decent amount of the chicago cardinals logo in the team shop now.
That's about the best thing I can say as well. Really, would it have been so hard to add some nice white to it? A solid stripe with maybe some matching stripes on the sleeves? Would have been very nice. Maybe if they switch to the white pants at home.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I honestly thought they looked good on tv..but what do I know..I actually bought a home red jersey and I think it looks good. I also picked up the new helmet..bought the Alt black last year...maybe they can mix them with the white away pants some time?

Attachments

• 4BBE9C5C-581C-4257-A9E1-2004515A801F.jpeg
    4BBE9C5C-581C-4257-A9E1-2004515A801F.jpeg
    286.8 KB · Views: 6

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It's a little funny, to me, that local reporters will come at the organization hard about things that don't matter, like uniforms, but won't ask hard questions or call out ownership, front office, coaching, etc, when they have them front and center.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly thought they looked good on tv..but what do I know..I actually bought a home red jersey and I think it looks good. I also picked up the new helmet..bought the Alt black last year...maybe they can mix them with the white away pants some time?
I like them too. They are clean. They don't make you go 'OMG, that is the best uniform evar!!!' But they are nice.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Interesting how bland NFL jerseys are compared to NBA. It's kind of surprising that we don't really get many interesting jerseys in general. I suppose the helmet is part of the reason for that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose