New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
The Nike White Vapor F.U.S.E. Limited Jersey is $175 while the "game jersey" is $130. Does anyone know what the difference is?

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now that the cat is out of the bag, feel free to tell the fib told to you.
Probably not a good idea if you care about the person who told you. It very likely was intentional misinformation to smoke out a rat.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
These look better imo

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
White with red pants looks good, but red with white is soooo boring. I don't know why people dislike the red on red look. I don't like the "Arizona" on it, and think they could have added more to break things up a little bit, but I conceptually like the solid color look.

I think whatever next jersey I get will be the black or the white though, depending on how that sleeve looks untucked.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
No response to Murray being…… IN ARIZONA (gasp) for the uniform bit?
I think it's the bare minimum to ask a top-5 paid QB in the NFL to show up for a new jersey reveal if he physically can. He is paid to be the face of the franchise. I don't feel the need to applaud him for that. Nice to see him walking and moving reasonably well, though. I'm happy he was able to be a part of it.

I'm having a surgery soon where I won't even be able to put on my own pants or tie shoes for the better part of a year. I'd burn all of my prized possessions to be in that spot.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That’s what I like about the ALL whites. I want our linemen to look huge. I still remember how imposing our OL looked back in the 60’s/70’s in the all whites. I love the all whites, and like the other 2. I love the bigger bird on the helmet. I HATED the red shoulder pad look on our old roadies, so happy as hell they are being replaced. Would like to have seen a white stripe down the red pants.
I like the bigger bird also but they need to fill in all that shadow black with red, at least closer to the edge of the black outline.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard