New Uniforms for the Cardinals

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is a great vid. Worth a watch. Agree 100%. Hilarious that everyone was begging the crowd to show energy.

The “Arizona” across the chest looks very stupid.
Perfect assessment of these new unis. They went lame when they could and should have gone bold. This mimics, IMHO, the direction of the franchise the past couple of seasons. I really don’t like this team anymore. They’re incapable seemingly of doing anything right, yet they’re also not able to capture the oddly likable ineptitude of the teams from early AZ years.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Perfect assessment of these new unis. They went lame when they could and should have gone bold. This mimics, IMHO, the direction of the franchise the past couple of seasons. I really don’t like this team anymore. They’re incapable seemingly of doing anything right, yet they’re also not able to capture the oddly likable ineptitude of the teams from early AZ years.

The only thing that is going to take the stink off this team is winning 11 or 12 games in a season, including Ws in 4 out of the last six for that year, plus a strong showing in a playoff game.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
the all whites, by a mile
next, red top and white pants

im ok with the all blacks occasionally

i can tolerate the all reds -- but i think some black accents around the numbers and the piping on the pants would have made for a better look

never, ever wear white tops, red pants. I just think Jeff Blake when i see those

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
BTW: i dont think any of the red based NFL teams also do the silver/grey accents. The Cards of late have been a bit too close to Atlanta in its color scheme, so this is a divergence

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Still can't understand the grey.

Why not use the yellow from beak instead of grey for a pop of color? I still would have preferred black (like 70's/80's) but grey makes no sense!

After thinking about it a while - I still HATE the all reds. What a huge miss.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Why not use the yellow from beak instead of grey for a pop of color? I still would have preferred black (like 70's/80's) but grey makes no sense!

I do like the silver face masks but by putting stripes back on the jerseys & pants, they should've went back to the original red & black stripes from the 70's & 80's imo.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It’s actually silver, not grey. And there is a difference. There was a time when I hated the all red uniforms. But, they have grown on me a little. I don’t think that people realize that the red in these new uniforms is a brighter red than in the old ones. This red will really pop. That being said, I would still like white pants with a stripe added to the home option & a stripe needs to be added to the all red look also.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson