New Uniforms for the Cardinals

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I think the red jerseys would be helped by some black piping around the numbers to let the silver highlights pop a bit

you just dont see the silver on white

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Fellas, I screwed up. Despite my resolve to not donate to the madness on Hardy Drive.. the team looking organized and well prepared stoked my fanatasism...and I saw a jersey add for 75 bucks...
so I ordered a custom red jersey

CAP SPACE

was all stoked, as the new bright reds were starting to grow on me and I wanted to see them up close in person.
But then I got an email informing me my order had been made and shipped... I clicked on the link...and its the old red jersey...
I had ordered on my phone, checked the email on the PC... Im kinda bummed. I aint gonna cancel at this point because a new jersey is still a new jersey... but its the old jersey....damn.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the Whites are an A++++

i find the all-Reds to be C

would really like to see Red jerseys with the white pants
I agree 100% in regards to the whites, but think the all reds are a B or B-. I do love the color of the red jerseys & do agree with you that with white pants, the home uni’s would be much better. I LOVE the helmets, especially with the all whites.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ll always be a fan of the red jerseys with white pants. Mainly because that’s what we wore that wonderful Monday night back in November 1970, when we kicked the snot out of the Cowboys in Dallas shutting them out 38-0. I still remember hearing Roger Staubach, well after he retired, telling the media that it was the worst beat down he experienced his entire career. Outside of rewatching the 2008 NFC Championship game, it’s still my favorite Cardinal game to rewatch.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
the Whites are an A++++

i find the all-Reds to be C

would really like to see Red jerseys with the white pants
After seeing both, my issue with the All Reds is that there isn't any striping or anything to break up the all red look.

I agree with others that adding a stripe down the pant leg and the Arizona flag to the sleeve would have made the uniforms absolute fire.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Love the Neil Lomax vibes. Tune is not Lomax BTW.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
These look great but they're almost too white for me, I'd love to see the red pants with the white jersey at least a couple games this year. Or do what they used to do at SDS, white tops, red pants for the first half of the year, then red tops after November 1st.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I wish we would replace the use of the all red's with all black's.

All red could be a color rush option.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
These look great but they're almost too white for me, I'd love to see the red pants with the white jersey at least a couple games this year. Or do what they used to do at SDS, white tops, red pants for the first half of the year, then red tops after November 1st.
They give Madden Create a Franchise. That really goes to show how bad the old roadies were.

I think in two years they’ll look like nothing at all.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For me, the all whites are AWESOME A++++++++++. Brings back memories of the 60’s and 70’s when our OL was dominant & looked enormous pushing opponents off the ball. Back then, the St. Louis heat & humidity early in the season had us wear the all whites at home for the first month. The only time we wore red on the road was against the Cowpukes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard