Dallas @ Suns Game 2 (R2) Wednesday 5-4-2022, 7PM

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The refs should never be the biggest story in the game. Also, Jae is the only reason we are winning.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't like the call but I think the NBA has been pretty consistent with any drive with elbow to head contact. I'm actually surprise CP3 didn't get one on his drive against Alvarado at the end of Game 6.
So A defender can just throw his chin in front of an elbow and get the car?

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I don't like the call but I think the NBA has been pretty consistent with any drive with elbow to head contact. I'm actually surprise CP3 didn't get one on his drive against Alvarado at the end of Game 6.

Except on this play where Embiid got injured. It was a foul on Embiid.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah. What's the point of the elbow. It wasn't needed. If he goes up straight, this doesn't happen. No reason for the lean in. Just man up and slam it down.

Stop. It was a perfectly natural basketball move. The defender jumped into while he was already going up

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't see how you can run directly infront of a running player, get into his chest and it's a foul on the offensive player, what was Ayton supposed to do there?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the consistent amount of ref complaining its astonishing that some even watch the sport. Honestly. lol :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton needs to put on 20 pounds of muscle.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Seriously? You think you can make that distinction between any of them?? All 3 of them are awful!

Seriously, there is no way professional referees are this bad unless they are deliberately enacting some kind of agenda. But of course, network announcers wouldn't ever call them out in a million years... and players and coaches are specifically forbidden. It's absurd.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson