Reaction score
Slipping Mainstreet

Least do it like Mainstreet does with times channels etc

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns win game 1 against the Mavericks 121-114

Suns play game 2 of the series against the Mavericks on Wednesday.

Afterwards they head to Dallas to play play games 3 and 4 on Friday and Sunday.

When: Wednesday, May, 4, 2022

Television Coverage: TNT

Start time: 7 p.m. Arizona time

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watching Draymond's podcast and he is calling the Suns Mavs series a pickum, but if he had to pick one he is going with Dallas.

I really thought he was smarter than that.

Nobody wants to give the Suns the correct amount of respect because we don't have a "Superstar". I'm really getting sick of it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Just watching Draymond's podcast and he is calling the Suns Mavs series a pickum, but if he had to pick one he is going with Dallas.

Nobody wants to give the Suns the correct amount of respect because we don't have a "Superstar". I'm really getting sick of it.
Except we do have a superstar. And all these people know it. Except BBNick of course.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

He knows who he want in the next round

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tim Hardaway Jr. remains out for Mavericks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets gooo suns be nice to get a 2 0 lead vs kidd luka mavs!! Come on monster da dbook

Really dont want a gm 7 stresser with cuban on sidelanes...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I think draymond just likes taking shots at the suns for some reason.

Reaction score
Draymond was dropped on his head as a child.
Darn it, Jae Crowder, you make me feel in a difficult position. Here is why it's really making me mad that a Suns player apparently pulled a Draymond Green move. Like most people, I don't like hypocrisy; but I'd be one if I personally complained about Draymond Green's dirtiness, now that a Sun shares it. If I sniff to a Warriors fan "your team has a groin-kicker!" they can say "Yeah, so does yours."

Reaction score
I think draymond just likes taking shots at the suns for some reason.
Some reason? I think he probably likes making poorly thought-out contrarian comments like that, to feel proud and to irritate people. And to get attention, like Dennis Rodman wearing stupid-looking hair and a wedding dress. Well, Draymond Green is the closest thing this NBA has to Dennis Rodman. A basketball genius who behaves obnoxiously.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I think the Suns will win this game and Dallas will get 1 at home, but for Dallas to take the series to 6 or 7 games I think they need to win this game. Dallas are a lot better than I expected them to be this year, especially if you judge them from January onward and/or after the KP trade. But the Suns are the best team in the West and Dallas drawing them this early is tough.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I think the Suns will win this game and Dallas will get 1 at home, but for Dallas to take the series to 6 or 7 games I think they need to win this game. Dallas are a lot better than I expected them to be this year, especially if you judge them from January onward and/or after the KP trade. But the Suns are the best team in the West and Dallas drawing them this early is tough.

You guys just need more actual NBA players, including one really good one. As a Luka fan, I watch just about every Dallas game, and it is impressive how good you guys are considering the roster is really not that good. Dallas has got to get some frontcourt help. That team is eight players deep even when everyone is healthy and the frontcourt is just incredibly flawed. With Dinwiddie, and assuming you keep Brunson, your back court is good enough, but Powell, Kleber, and Boban just aren't gonna cut it up front.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not early. Dallas is clearly inferior to Memphis and Golden State, they got the best seed they could have gotten.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It's not early. Dallas is clearly inferior to Memphis and Golden State, they got the best seed they could have gotten.
I see your point, but they did almost catch Golden State from behind. I think Dallas only trailed them by a game or a half of a game. and Dallas were very far behind Golden State just a couple months ago. They beat both Golden State and Memphis multiple times if I recall, down the stretch both at home and on the road. regular season of corse is not playoffs so that goes out the window. and I understand Golden State had injuries.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
You guys just need more actual NBA players, including one really good one. As a Luka fan, I watch just about every Dallas game, and it is impressive how good you guys are considering the roster is really not that good. Dallas has got to get some frontcourt help. That team is eight players deep even when everyone is healthy and the frontcourt is just incredibly flawed. With Dinwiddie, and assuming you keep Brunson, your back court is good enough, but Powell, Kleber, and Boban just aren't gonna cut it up front.
I agree about the front court, most of those guys are role players. Brunson is going to be expensive to keep.

Reaction score
For people's convenience, in case I say anything that makes anyone think "Was he even watching the game?" (I probably already did), I'd better explain something: I'm not, because I can't. My family cut the cable a few years ago; so whenever I comment on a current game, it was only an impression I got from the box score, or something I learned seconhand on this forum. For instance, until you members said it, I didn't know that Crowder "thugged" on Doncic by kicking him in the groin.

Besides that you can credibly say I don't know what I'm talking about for the current Suns--I probably don't--this partly explains why I obviously have more to say about the Suns before about 2016. I haven't seen them on TV since then. Except last summer when network TV carried the Finals.

What can I say, except to note that the NBA didn't care about viewers who didn't have cable, only about the money it made off cable network contracts.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson