Dallas @ Suns Game 2 (R2) Wednesday 5-4-2022, 7PM

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At least Skip recognizes Doncic as a "disaster of a defender" and a "turnover machine"

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am with the crowd that think Luka and Booker would not have worked out together. Booker would not have have liked being a pure catch and shoot guy, our back court (at the time) would have been a mess defensively and our front court would have been a joke.

We would have had to choose and I bet we would have chosen to keep Luka and we'd in the exact spot the Mavs are right now.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
LOL the Nick Wright (or whatever) take that they're not beating them straight up! LOL what a moron. Pick and roll is a gimmick now guys. BIG IF TRUE.

:Dold this made my day, thanks Nick!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
No way. Not after never had a pg. book would have the best looks he had ever had in his career to that date due to Lukas passing and the attention luka would’ve required defensively.
I agree with you. I think Booker and Luka would fit excellent together, just as Booker fits with Paul, so that argument that Booker would bail because of Luka doesn't hold water in my opinion.

He's no Booker, but when dallas made the trade for Dinwiddie there was an instant uptick in their scoring ability because Dinwiddie can both catch and shoot and shoot off the dribble or drive when someone closes him out. Dallas don't have many of those players aside from Brunson. Before Brunson's emergence, Hardaway Jr. was actually the mavs best catch and shoot guy or dribble drive player aside from Luka. For me Ayton is a great player and right now he was the better pick for the Suns, so in the end it worked out great for both teams.