Inject Positive Suns Media Into My veins

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not that worried about the Clips. The Warriors might be a problem, especially with Steph back. Memphis would be no fun.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Funny how during the regular season we get complaints if stars aren't playing for their respective teams, but in the playoffs it's the exact opposite.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All four guests on Around the Horn chose the suns verses the field for the championship and basically each parroted something different, and impressive, about the suns that we’ve been talking about for weeks.
Crap I missed it.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

So how does a team that just won their franchise tying 62nd game of season, by putting in even more work.

I've heard stories of how Dennis Rodman would do an hour of cardio after games but never a whole team working out after a game. They all seemed motivated too, no one looked like they didn't want to be in gym.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

So how does a team that just won their franchise tying 62nd game of season, by putting in even more work.

I've heard stories of how Dennis Rodman would do an hour of cardio after games but never a whole team working out after a game. They all seemed motivated too, no one looked like they didn't want to be in gym.
That really is something. I wonder who started that?

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I disagree with his coach of the year reasoning

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Something I just heard on the radio. This is the 4th Chris Paul led team to break the franchises record for regular season wins.

That's freaking nuts!
If I recall 65 games is CP3s record we can top that for him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson