Inject Positive Suns Media Into My veins

AZ due I love BBQ

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Although more egg on face if Suns don't bring title to this state
I have no problem with what Book’s doing. Mostly because I think this team is so criminally underrated by everyone and so they carry that chip on their shoulder onto the court and I think it pushes them forward.

This squad plays with a level of FU unlike any other Suns team before. And I think that’s one of the reasons they’re finally going to bring us all the title we’ve been desperately waiting our entire lives for.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Get over yourselves! :)

Holding the pose? Are you guys TRYING to find negatives? Who cares?
The Steph shimmy is one of the most obnoxious celebrations in bball. Yet no one cares about that.

Yikes. And last night Book was laughing at the fan who was telling him to stay down. That was a funny fan interaction more than mocking anyone.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The Steph shimmy is one of the most obnoxious celebrations in bball. Yet no one cares about that.

Yikes. And last night Book was laughing at the fan who was telling him to stay down. That was a funny fan interaction more than mocking anyone.
Precisely. Also Booker just likes to jaw with anyone. That includes fans, players, coaches and even mascots.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson