Inject positive Cards media into my veins

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is awesome. The ONLY thing is he has GOT to STOP wearing the tank tops. I’m sorry but tank tops on guys just look ridiculous.

Yeah, if you're wearing one while working out, that's fine, otherwise it's just a wife beater.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Orlovsky needs to make his mind up

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don’t understand how Dan “Safety Dance” Orlovsky has become the premier analyst for ESPN. He was a terrible QB that couldn’t read a defense or go through his progressions and we are supposed to think he is some sort of football savant? I don’t get it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I don’t understand how Dan “Safety Dance” Orlovsky has become the premier analyst for ESPN. He was a terrible QB that couldn’t read a defense or go through his progressions and we are supposed to think he is some sort of football savant? I don’t get it.
Totally agree. I's been hard enough listening to Matt Hasselbeck...He was an average, at best QB, but at least he took a team to the Super Bowl so he has a little street cred. Orlovsky is an absolute joke. Also, why is Stephen A commenting on anything other than basketball? Just doesn't make sense....Just like Max Kellerman covering anything but boxing. It's okay for networks to hire analysts with a niche. IMO it makes them better, when they just cover what they know, instead of trying to be an expert in everything.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. I's been hard enough listening to Matt Hasselbeck...He was an average, at best QB, but at least he took a team to the Super Bowl so he has a little street cred. Orlovsky is an absolute joke. Also, why is Stephen A commenting on anything other than basketball? Just doesn't make sense....Just like Max Kellerman covering anything but boxing. It's okay for networks to hire analysts with a niche. IMO it makes them better, when they just cover what they know, instead of trying to be an expert in everything.
Just because you were a terrible quarterback doesn’t mean you’re a terrible analyst and don’t know what you’re talking about there’s been plenty of terrible quarterbacks that are awesome coaches. Same principle.

however totally agree on Stephen A and Kellerman.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Orlovsky doesn't believe it himself. He just was forced to take the other side to have an on-air argument. This is lame.
to be fair: he says that Stafford was a teammate and he is sticking with a teammate. Motivated reasoning follows.

Conventional wisdom is that the QB of the #1 seed in the NFL wins MVP. that makes sense to me

i think to get the #1 seed, the Cards can go no worse than 4-1 down the stretch -- and if they go no worse than 4-1 that means K1 plays pretty well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard