Inject Positive Suns Media Into My veins

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the tip of the cap to @BritCard for his thread in the Cards forum, I think we are going to need a similar thread for the Suns for the next few years.

Check out Colin Cowherd absolutely gush on the Suns here, pretty cool to watch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Current season is included for comparison. Look who is six all-time. We aren't halfway through yet, but nothing wrong with enjoying the moment.
This really feels like a "revenge tour". If not for the Warriors, a dynasty already, right on our heels, I would feel supremely confident that only misfortune could cost us a title.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you couldn't get more positive press than this latest yahoo article about our boys. it's a freaking joy to read. talks about how it was actually Giannis who pulled Monty into the Bucks locker room and all he wanted to do once in there was get out as fast as possible. Also, goes into Ayton's thoughts on the contract extension and this is one time him being a big kid plays into his favor as he doesn't come off as a petulant baby as others might in his situation. Also how the team compartmentalized the Sarver stuff and more. Just a great, great read.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
you couldn't get more positive press than this latest yahoo article about our boys. it's a freaking joy to read. talks about how it was actually Giannis who pulled Monty into the Bucks locker room and all he wanted to do once in there was get out as fast as possible. Also, goes into Ayton's thoughts on the contract extension and this is one time him being a big kid plays into his favor as he doesn't come off as a petulant baby as others might in his situation. Also how the team compartmentalized the Sarver stuff and more. Just a great, great read.

Great article TY
We are miles better than last year with the addition of McGee alone. A small thing like having Saric available and playing like he was could have helped last year.
And I still don't think this team has hit full stride.
We still need to work out the deep bench issues and a bigger PF would be nice. ( not at the expense of Jae and Cams time tho)

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Great article, thanks for posting

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

WELP It was fun while it lasted.
If Stephen A is onboard its over for us.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

WELP It was fun while it lasted.
If Stephen A is onboard its over for us.

Stephen A. Smith is sticking with the Warriors but we got his attention.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith is sticking with the Warriors but we got his attention.
The "when Klay comes back we will be unstoppable" narrative is faltering. You don't just come back from being out with injuries that severe for that long. And then it disrupts chemistry.

Draymond out is a big deal for the W's.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "when Klay comes back we will be unstoppable" narrative is faltering. You don't just come back from being out with injuries that severe for that long. And then it disrupts chemistry.

Draymond out is a big deal for the W's.

Mostly I concentrate on how the Suns play. I do watch the box scores but my primary concern is the Suns playing up to their capabilities. I'm still looking for a trade/addition to strengthen the team at forward or in the back court.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@JCSunsfan

I agree, we are seeing how important Draymond Green is to the Warriors.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave