Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gotta wait for it, but Stephen A. keeping the faith on the Suns beating the Pelicans without Booker, especially since they can plan around it now that they know he is out...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I usually agree with Kenny but he's so wrong in regards to the Mavericks being a real test for the Suns. The Pelicans were a test, the Mavs are a speed bump.
It’s like nobody has watched us vs the Mavs for three years. It’s hilarious them thinking Luka by himself is going to beat us.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually agree with Kenny but he's so wrong in regards to the Mavericks being a real test for the Suns. The Pelicans were a test, the Mavs are a speed bump.
It’s like nobody has watched us vs the Mavs for three years. It’s hilarious them thinking Luka by himself is going to beat us.
AFAIC every team is a test for us until we prove we're the team we were earlier this season. And this is not the same old Mavericks team although I do think we match up very well with them.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
AFAIC every team is a test for us until we prove we're the team we were earlier this season. And this is not the same old Mavericks team although I do think we match up very well with them.
Ho hum, good job with the static generic playoff description. :)

Narratives in the NBA (and all sports) are usually the same. Questions are answered as if the players are reading a script. The media narratives are the same except for those outlying crazy analyst people (Stephen A./Perk).

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CJ McCollum set the tone last night with his foul on Cam Johnson when he should have been ejected.

The referees were going to let the Suns play after that.

It was fun to see Alvarado complain about his lip.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ho hum, good job with the static generic playoff description. :)

Narratives in the NBA (and all sports) are usually the same. Questions are answered as if the players are reading a script. The media narratives are the same except for those outlying crazy analyst people (Stephen A./Perk).
Yeah, not sure what you're doing here? If you disagree fine, but this team has not played the same since around the time that Monty came back from his Covid break. That team was clearly better than the Mavericks, this current version is going to be challenged by most opponents until players such as Payne, CJ and Jae return to form.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure what you're doing here? If you disagree fine, but this team has not played the same since around the time that Monty came back from his Covid break. That team was clearly better than the Mavericks, this current version is going to be challenged by most opponents until players such as Payne, CJ and Jae return to form.

The Mavericks are a better match-up on paper than the Pelicans since Luka arrived but I agree, every series is different.

I'm hoping the Suns are starting to peak again after they lost momentum to end the season. I'm most concerned about Cam Payne.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson