Inject Positive Suns Media Into My veins

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope they somehow get the 8th seed.

I can't tell you how much I would relish sweep them in a humiliating fashion.
Not me. Yes it would have some satisfaction but the way that team was built? Not making the playoffs would be a bigger humiliation.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think he's known since the All Star break that this season was a dud so he's just focused on winning the scoring title.
I know he’s not going to purposefully lose, but you’d think he’d want to win the scoring title but miss the playoffs. It can’t help his legacy to get crushed in the first round.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know he’s not going to purposefully lose, but you’d think he’d want to win the scoring title but miss the playoffs. It can’t help his legacy to get crushed in the first round.
LeBron's best hope for this season is for people to look back and say "Well, LeBron did everything he could. Look, he won the scoring title!" Winning the scoring title at 37 would be a historic record. The oldest to win it so far are MJ and Steph, both were 33. He is going for GOAT stats.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LeBron's best hope for this season is for people to look back and say "Well, LeBron did everything he could. Look, he won the scoring title!" Winning the scoring title at 37 would be a historic record. The oldest to win it so far are MJ and Steph, both were 33. He is going for GOAT stats.
If LeBron wants to go out on a high note? He asks for a trade to a contender, wins one more and says goodbye. Him staying on the Lakers is just a bad ending to his career scoring title or not. Nobody remembers very many of those.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If LeBron wants to go out on a high note? He asks for a trade to a contender, wins one more and says goodbye. Him staying on the Lakers is just a bad ending to his career scoring title or not. Nobody remembers very many of those.

One can only hope that’s how it ends for lebum

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Or even worse, the play-in.
Or they win 2 road games ...get the 8th seed...we down 0-2 heading to LA...Lebron is media darling...we win 4 straight...we all are dying and suddenly relieved..something that only happens to us Arizona teams lol

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Or they win 2 road games ...get the 8th seed...we down 0-2 heading to LA...Lebron is media darling...we win 4 straight...we all are dying and suddenly relieved..something that only happens to us Arizona teams lol

I think that if we had the privilege of playing them in the first round that they would quit somewhere between half time of game 2 and halftime of game 3, the series wouldn't be over... but it would be over.

Of our potential first round foes the only one that concerns me is Minnesota and only because Beverley would make it a mission to injure at least 2 of our players.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
It’s crazy that we’re playing one of the two teams that actually scare me in the west besides Golden St and Memphis. I would rather play Dallas, Denver, Utah, San Antonio, New Orleans and the Lakers over the Clippers or Wolves.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s crazy that we’re playing one of the two teams that actually scare me in the west besides Golden St and Memphis. I would rather play Dallas, Denver, Utah, San Antonio, New Orleans and the Lakers over the Clippers or Wolves.

The Clippers don't scare me. It'll be a fight, but a clean fight and a fight I think we will win without too much trouble. One of those 5, maybe 6, game series that feel like a war, nail biters and OT games abound.

Might cause issues with my blood pressure but I don't see any chance they beat us 4 out of 7.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I kinda agree with this. I don't want to play the Wolves just because of the danger of Pat Bev on the court. He is a dirty, reckless, player that causes injury.

The Clips are a bit less of a concern. Getting Paul George back helps them. I assume Kahwi will not be back.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
No, it’s not the most competitive year in recent history. You say that bc you don’t give the suns enough respect. If GS was up 9 games on the rest of the nba they’d be saying it’s a fait accompli. If the nets were 9 games up on the rest of the nba they’d call the championship inevitable. If lebrons lakers were 9 games up in the rest of the nba (lol) they’d cancel the playoffs and crown them.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it’s not the most competitive year in recent history. You say that bc you don’t give the suns enough respect. If GS was up 9 games on the rest of the nba they’d be saying it’s a fait accompli. If the nets were 9 games up on the rest of the nba they’d call the championship inevitable. If lebrons lakers were 9 games up in the rest of the nba (lol) they’d cancel the playoffs and crown them.

That's the sign of someone who only watches the Eastern Conference. Them whining about the Nets not being on there just proves.

I did the biggest eye roll when he claimed that if you are picking the starting 5s off of any of those teams and the Nets Durant and Kyrie are picks #1 and #2.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah. It's competitive. Outside of the Suns.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I like how the first two plays they show are (0:19) a foul that wasn't called and (0:39) a goaltending that wasn't called. Way to go, NBA!

I'd already forgotten about the 1-3 start this season.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow. If the playoffs started now, our path to the finals would likely be Clips, Warriors, Memphis. Yikes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn