ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your banner for the last game should be

We're in... I guess.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Jjwatt Hopkins have any chance to play for the wildcard game!?
Seems highly unlikely. I noticed Watt was keeping his arm down at his side, not elevating it at all. Hopkins procedure is common. Typical recovery is 6 weeks but the MCL was shredded so beating that seems unlikely. Assuming the Cards are wild card bound that’s closer to 4 weeks. These losses have proved very costly.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems highly unlikely. I noticed Watt was keeping his arm down at his side, not elevating it at all. Hopkins procedure is common. Typical recovery is 6 weeks but the MCL was shredded so beating that seems unlikely. Assuming the Cards are wild card bound that’s closer to 4 weeks. These losses have proved very costly.
2 weeks ago Watt was on video playing catch with the crowd and throwing with the arm in question. So don’t think that means anything.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 weeks ago Watt was on video playing catch with the crowd and throwing with the arm in question. So don’t think that means anything.
I was watching him some on the sidelines last night and I couldn't tell that shoulder is hurt at all. He moved totally normally. FWIW