Arizona Cardinals Playoffs 2022.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe, but I’d play the starters in hopes we find a spark somewhere that will get us going again
Yeah. I'm not going to pretend I'd know what to do with this situation, but the fan voice in my head says to play em till they wake up. But, ultimately, I think they'll get their rest.. to many fans dismay.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm not going to pretend I'd know what to do with this situation, but the fan voice in my head says to play em till they wake up. But, ultimately, I think they'll get their rest.. to many fans dismay.
they will rest and Isabella will score 5 TD

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Maybe, but I’d play the starters in hopes we find a spark somewhere that will get us going again

He’s the last person that needs to sit
Although I agree...... I think we sit him. Especially in week 18 unless we can win the division. And we should probably sit both RB's, Phillips, Peters, and Hicks.

Get Zaven, Eno, & Ward a ton of snaps.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
More teams lately get to the Super Bowl as a wild card. I don’t care about winning the division
We play better in the road.

And I don’t think we backed in. We are what are record says. 10 wins is still good

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In all honesty, this team will most likely going in the road, at least in the 1st round. I think that's the best possible scenario for them. Allow the team to come together again, similar to the Browns game.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Hicks doesn't need to rest cause he always performs like i tired man
I sit him because Vance has repeatedly say that Zaven is "The backup". We want him to get snaps, and he can't overtake Jordan unless he gets snaps.

Jordan could be rested for the playoffs and we get to see the kid play.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the playoffs started now we'd play the Cowboys. If you look basically every team in the NFC runs the ball really well which is our weakness, run , on defense. If we beat Dallas and beat Seattle and the Rams lose once we win the division and I think would wind up 3rd or possibly 2nd if TB lost again. Don't see any of that happening but there's still a mathematical possibility we win the division so I seriously doubt we're sitting players unless that possiblity ends

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
If the playoffs started now we'd play the Cowboys. If you look basically every team in the NFC runs the ball really well which is our weakness, run , on defense. If we beat Dallas and beat Seattle and the Rams lose once we win the division and I think would wind up 3rd or possibly 2nd if TB lost again. Don't see any of that happening but there's still a mathematical possibility we win the division so I seriously doubt we're sitting players unless that possiblity ends
I agree because Kyler healing and resting for a month did him a world of good.... lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Cowboys win tonight, we would be playing the Bucs.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My whole perspective has changed. I've been just plain bitter about the teams' play as they've crumbled right before our eyes.

I took all my kids and grandkids to last nights game. Only one of them is a Cardinal fan, the rest are Steelers and Cowboys fans, but they all put on Cards gear and cheered and yelled for them all game. Even though they lost my family told me that they had so much fun just being there that they want to come back to cheer for them again. They had so much joy in the experience of it that I couldn't help but enjoy it with them.

Having them be so happy on Christmas was an eye opener for me. I've been so emotionally involved that I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Dang it, I get bummed when they lose, but now I'm going along for the ride. Somehow it just doesn't matter near as much whether they win or not.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Scrooge

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Rams’ magic number to clinch the division is 2. They can clinch next week if they win and we lose.

The Cards’ magic number to clinch the division is 3. We need a win or a Rams loss next week to push it to Week 18. We win all tie-breakers with them now.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My whole perspective has changed. I've been just plain bitter about the teams' play as they've crumbled right before our eyes.

I took all my kids and grandkids to last nights game. Only one of them is a Cardinal fan, the rest are Steelers and Cowboys fans, but they all put on Cards gear and cheered and yelled for them all game. Even though they lost my family told me that they had so much fun just being there that they want to come back to cheer for them again. They had so much joy in the experience of it that I couldn't help but enjoy it with them.

Having them be so happy on Christmas was an eye opener for me. I've been so emotionally involved that I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Dang it, I get bummed when they lose, but now I'm going along for the ride. Somehow it just doesn't matter near as much whether they win or not.

Sincerely,

Scrooge
Just think how much more fun and enjoyable it would have been with them, with a win.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Sincerely,

Scrooge
Well said. Perfect post for this time of year and this season. Glad you had a blast with the family and enjoyed the small things..

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That was the goal & I'm glad we're in but it's really sad that we couldn't clinch it on our own. It took the Rams beating the Vikings to get us in. I hope we get hot but I'm not gonna hold my breath. But hey, I'm gonna be watching every play screaming at the t.v like a crazy person for our Cardinals as always till the end.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Couple hours ago we made the playoffs.
Does this remove the mental pressures and improve our play for a couple weeks?

Backed in...but we are in....and anything can happen

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seems highly unlikely. I noticed Watt was keeping his arm down at his side, not elevating it at all. Hopkins procedure is common. Typical recovery is 6 weeks but the MCL was shredded so beating that seems unlikely. Assuming the Cards are wild card bound that’s closer to 4 weeks. These losses have proved very costly.
Could he try tackling with one arm? It would be nice if the other d-linemen at least tried that.:Dold

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
More teams lately get to the Super Bowl as a wild card. I don’t care about winning the division
We play better in the road.

And I don’t think we backed in. We are what are record says. 10 wins is still good
What would it take for you to think we backed in? We clinched the playoffs in the thick of a three-game losing streak.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard