Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We need Kyler to try and tough this one out.

This is Byron Leftwich in the bowl game. Many QB's get super taped up and try and tough it out.

Some did it with a torn ACL.

I don't know the full situation...... but if he's trying to warm up, the kid needs to try and make it work.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Both of the Rams defensive scores there easily could've been a flag thrown on them. It is infuriating.
A smart coach should realize the percentages of what to do... Kyler somehow has to come back and screw what Kliff tells him and do what it takes to make the playoffs even if cannot then play in the playoffs so he has something to build off

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If he doesn't play..... It's Game over unless we force more turnovers.....

our defense has been great they’ve only given up 3 points but we gotta stop our offense from gifting them points

Schmidty

Reaction score
At least we won't have to endure Stevelever's crush aka Taylor... telling us how he's the greatest QB in the history of the Football.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This team has gotten worse the second half of the year and a lot of that is on coaching. Poor ability to adapt or overcome how teams defend or attack you once your book is out
If they had started the year 3-5 and finished 5-3, 8-8 would be much more acceptable, but they seem to have gone backwards. So frustrating..

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This is Byron Leftwich in the bowl game. Many QB's get super taped up and try and tough it out.

I don't know the full situation...... but if he's trying to warm up, the kid needs to try and make it work.

I’m not risking the next 10 years for a playoff birth this year. We aren’t real contenders anyway

look at RG3 and what happened to him

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

McNabb did it with a broken bone in his foot against us!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I’m not risking the next 10 years for a playoff birth this year. We aren’t real contenders anyway

look at RG3 and what happened to him
It's a ankle sprain. Maybe high. If he got Xrays...... He would not be trying it out on the sideline with a fracture.

This isn't a 10-year issue here. It's a pain tolerance issue. Simple as that.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Hicks out of the game with an injury and they’re only putting Simmons in on obvious passing downs.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rams offensive line dominating Cards.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It's a ankle sprain. Maybe high. If he got Xrays...... He would not be trying it out on the sideline with a fracture.

This isn't a 10-year issue here. It's a pain tolerance issue. Simple as that.
Also..... If a fracture....... He would have been ruled out and everyone wouldn't begrudge him not being out there.

The kid is getting taped and re-taped. Total pain tolerance issue IMO.

And I'm a Kyler homer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson