The Cards may not win another game this season.

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
I nominate this for most entertaining thread of the year ( if you read from start to finish as i just did).

All i know is it's December football and last week i watched thinking 'this is the most important game of the year' ..and we won. And this week i watched thinking the same thing..and we won. And next week i'll be thinking the same thing.
When is the last time in December we were thinking THAT about ANY Cardinal game ?

Sure, the inconsistency is maddening, but they ARE winning, even if i do feel like i went 6 rounds against Connor McGregor after every game.

I like that feeling a lot better than the feeling after games the last few years in December (win or lose).

GO CARDS !

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Man, it's frustrating, but it's also exciting. Ride it out as long as we can. A joke if we don't make the playoffs, though.
True but we're benefiting from the extra playoff team. If was still only 6 teams we would be needing a miracle. Not out of it but needing help to get there. The Packers owe is for bearing MN to get them in the playoffs years ago. First and foremost we must win Saturday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson