Maye or May Not

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You understand this is a football forum and people want to express their opinion but then you post yours as if it is fact. You have no idea what the coaching staff thinks of KM. JG said some nice things about Simmons. The fact that people were/are concerned about KM being the guy is hardly some crazy view without any substance. He played a strong game yesterday and dealt well with the ups and downs of the game like a leader of the offense should. Again this made me feel much better about him going forward. Hope it continues because I am a Cardinal fan. Not pro or anti KM.
I did specifically state IMO, did I not? Meaning, that yes, it was ONLY my opinion, and not fact. But, it’s a HUGE stretch to say that JG spoke as highly of Simmons as he has of Murray. When you consistently refer to your QB as a franchise QB, then it’s pretty obvious what his plans are. Again, my opinion.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I watched a handful of UNC games trying to catch the excitement and hype over this kid. I didn't. In fact, I thought he's over hyped. He doesn't seem to be a quick thinker. But he can sure look the part here and there.

He may be good. He might not. But no way in hell do I use a top 5 pick on him.

Same. I watched about 200 of Maye’s snaps this year and was like…. “Okay?”

Not going to disagree that he has prototypical measurables. And for being a redshirt sophomore, I’m impressed with his game.

But he’s not, for example, close to a (holds his nose) a Joe burrow level type prospect.

He could easily develop into a an elite prospect, sure, but I don’t think you can spend a top five pick on a player who is not at least 80% certain to be your QBOTF.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did specifically state IMO, did I not? Meaning, that yes, it was ONLY my opinion, and not fact. But, it’s a HUGE stretch to say that JG spoke as highly of Simmons as he has of Murray. When you consistently refer to your QB as a franchise QB, then it’s pretty obvious what his plans are. Again, my opinion.
Actually, you said IMO it is silly to believe the Cardinals didn’t know what they had with KM. Now you are saying it is a stretch to believe coach speak couldn’t apply to Murray. All of this in response to me saying I felt better after KM’s performance yesterday.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Actually, you said IMO it is silly to believe the Cardinals didn’t know what they had with KM. Now you are saying it is a stretch to believe coach speak couldn’t apply to Murray. All of this in response to me saying I felt better after KM’s performance yesterday.
It’s really exhausting being right 98.5376357% of the time LOL. Happy New Year. Hoping everyone has a happy & healthy 2024!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson