Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-6-20

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then sit him. I don't think that's the problem. I think he's just not that good. He's useless if not running.

He's a hell of a lot better than Jared Goff, who is helped by his head coach who uses motion, play action, rollout, and effective screens to make the game easier.

Kyler is left out to dry, throwing from a quickly collapsing pocket, over and over and over until he makes mistakes, because Kliff does absolutely nothing with the scheme to make the game easier for Kyler.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Then sit him. I don't think that's the problem. I think he's just not that good. He's useless if not running.

He is that good is in evidence. He was Top-3 MVP candidate after Week9. Think about what you said: “[he’s] useless if not running”..... so, it stands to reason that if he can’t run due to injury then that’s why he’s not effective. By your own terms!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Nonsense he has made many tremendous throws in his very short career. About 28-30 other teams would take him off our hands in a second!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s hurt what don’t you understand. He’s stopped running since his shoulder got smashed

I mentioned early in the game Murray didn't run effectively today. Maybe the shoulder is the reason. I know he didn't have his usual quickness today. Maybe they are one and the same.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I mentioned early in the game Murray didn't run effectively today. Maybe the shoulder is the reason. I simply know he didn't have his usual quickness today. Maybe they are one and the same.

Occam’s Razor to
why isn’t he running when it was so effective
is
he can’t

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mentioned early in the game Murray didn't run effectively today. Maybe the shoulder is the reason. I simply know he didn't have his usual quickness today. Maybe they are one and the same.

The Rams D is just fast as hell and that’s the best D front in football! We actually had a great 2nd half when you consider they don’t give up second half points.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Rams did not punt in 2nd half & scored on every possession besides the missed fg.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Rams D is just fast as hell and that’s the best D front in football! We actually had a great 2nd half when you consider they don’t give up second half points.

This is the stuff of legend on how to logically deceive oneself (including myself) to continue as a fan of 100 year old loser franchise.. Like this must be Britannica explanation of "Who are the Arizona Cardinals?"

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
This won't be a popular post, but I see no reason to call for anybody's head this week. We lost.

Murray turned the ball over on back to back possessions, but that's not something he does on the regular, the Rams defense is just that good from front to back

If you wanna make any changes, I hate to see it but Zane bricking yet another FG, in a divisional game... Kingsbury would have to be *inZane not to make a change at that crucial position

*inZane: The act of doing the same thing over and over in the same manner and expecting a different result

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Occam’s Razor to
why isn’t he running when it was so effective
is
he can’t
He isn’t running because teams aren’t rushing with their heads down. Their heads are up and waiting for the quick throw to get their hands up. When he tucks it and is looking to run the outside rushers run to his back shoulder like they’re taught and he has no way of escaping. It has nothing to do with his shoulder. His shoulder looks fine throwing the ball and that was the shoulder injured. Our offense is successful when Kyler can create and teams are not letting him do that. We need our coach to adjust with some creative plays instead of running 5 yard stops and 3 yard outs.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This won't be a popular post, but I see no reason to call for anybody's head this week. We lost.

Murray turned the ball over on back to back possessions, but that's not something he does on the regular, the Rams defense is just that good from front to back

If you wanna make any changes, I hate to see it but Zane bricking yet another FG, in a divisional game... Kingsbury would have to be *inZane not to make a change at that crucial position

*inZane: The act of doing the same thing over and over in the same manner and expecting a different result
Well I think kliff has proven to be undeniably inZane if that’s the definition.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We got beat by a better team. Sucks but they have owned us for years. Our O took the first half off and our D while has been a bit better lately still can’t stop anyone, they dinked and dunked us all game with no answer. Zane is a problem that should be gone like tonight or tomorrow sorry just to many misses. Vance needs to go but probably offseason is the best we can hope for. We need a legit NFL caliber OC that can run the O KK has proved he cannot be the HC and OC it’s just not working too many inconsistencies from playcalling to clock management. He clearly has to much on his plate and an experienced NFL OC could really help him! Shoot give some assistant HC if that’s what’s needed to get someone good !

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
He isn’t running because teams aren’t rushing with their heads down. Their heads are up and waiting for the quick throw to get their hands up. When he tucks it and is looking to run the outside rushers run to his back shoulder like they’re taught and he has no way of escaping. It has nothing to do with his shoulder. His shoulder looks fine throwing the ball and that was the shoulder injured. Our offense is successful when Kyler can create and teams are not letting him do that. We need our coach to adjust with some creative plays instead of running 5 yard stops and 3 yard outs.
I think the league has caught up to KM. If his shoulder is hurt that bad, he’s hurting the team. Now it’s time for the Cards to counter punch.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Don't even know if we can beat Giants next week. They run d is pretty good & holding Russ to 12pts in Seattle is impressive.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I don't like bashing anyone but that was the worst playing in the first half that I have seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson