Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-6-20

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not to beat a dead horse but even w how atrocious we’ve been, it would be a one possession game had Zane made the kick earlier. So infuriating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The picksix was just unreal. I almost think Andy ran the wrong route we had 2 guys in the same general area and I don't know if he was throwing to Andy or the other guy but what a terrible play by Kyler.

We have to win 4 in a row now I just don't see it

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The picksix was just unreal. I almost think Andy ran the wrong route we had 2 guys in the same general area and I don't know if he was throwing to Andy or the other guy but what a terrible play by Kyler.

We have to win 4 in a row now I just don't see it
We regularly have two receivers in the vicinity of each other. That can’t be drawn up. It means players don’t know the plays. Which gets back to lack of discipline. Which is coaching. Kliff sucks.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 weeks ago we were the #1 offense in the league. sit down relax it’s real.

I agree criticism is warranted though for how our team has took a turn in the last month.
Yep. This team is all about energy. It's been this way since Arians. When they come out with passion and a will to win they are fantastic to watch. But this crap just gets old. I wonder if we draft/sign enough guys with love for the game.. it's a strange phenomenon. I sure as hell can't put my finger on it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard