Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If cards can surprise the world next sun
..... they are back in the mix

But odds are like fing snowball in hell

Crappy day°

I expect the Rams to pulverize us, especially if Kyler is still protecting his shoulder.

if he’s not going crazy legs on teams, our offense is average at best.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I say we squeak into the playoffs probably 9-7.
3 more wins Giants, Eagles, then 49ers or Rams.
But no way are we competitive enough to beat a better team in the playoffs. So in the end it really doesn’t matter. Playoffs or not this team is simply not good enough to win it all. It’s painfully obvious!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, next week will be the ending of the beginning for KK and Keim.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
9-7 would probably still get us in the playoffs.

I would be more worried if they were losing games and not being competitive, but they are in close games almost every time they lose.

As long as we continue to play competitive games than you have to think the law of averages eventual lead to us winning some of them.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I would be more worried if they were losing games and not being competitive, but they are in close games almost every time they lose.

As long as we continue to play competitive games than you have to think the law of averages eventual lead to us winning some of them.
Chargers disagree on law of averages.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

law of averages already has in Buffalo and the first Seattle game.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
The giants beat a Joe Burrow-less 2-7-1 Bungles and lost their QB, not sure for how longs, and we already beat the 9ers. We also have Philly at home. Those are all winnable games. So was today, Carolina, Miami, Detroit, and so on.

land we had already beaten the Seahawks. Sure they are all winnable games, so was four of the last four games and we are a Hail Mary from having dropped four in a row

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
land we had already beaten the Seahawks. Sure they are all winnable games, so was four of the last four games and we are a Hail Mary from having dropped four in a row
I mentioned that all our games have been winnable, especially the ones we lost. Rams are coming off probably their worst game of the year and going to play us coming off one of our worst games of the year. If there was ever a must win, it’s next week

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I saw some people say this after the Seahawks loss and I thought it was a bit of a overreaction but I was wrong. This is not a playoff team, certainly not with KK and Zane playing big roles for us.

exactly, could you imagine Zane in a situation having to kick a game winning or tying fg in a playoff situation?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I think we beat the Niners and Eagles at home and lose the rest.

that will be a bummer ending the season 2-5 after getting to 6-3 and tied for the division at the half season mark.

I am feeling the same and just do not see how we can beat the Rams because what they do well is what we do not (hence, they are an actual physical running offense VS our defense). I do think we have a good chance to beat the Giants but after losing to this Patriot squad I'll say who knows, but they do not have the reputation of Belichick to frighten Kliff from calling an aggressive offense which is what has put us in the playoff conversation in the first place

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am feeling the same and just do not see how we can beat the Rams because what they do well is what we do not (hence, they are an actual physical running offense VS our defense). I do think we have a good chance to beat the Giants but after losing to this Patriot squad I'll say who knows, but they do not have the reputation of Belichick to frighten Kliff from calling an aggressive offense which is what has put us in the playoff conversation in the first place

yeah. Giants is a total toss-up game.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
yeah. Giants is a total toss-up game.

I think we can beat them but this is no Super Bowl team obviously in a whack Covid season (not saying that is why we are having problems) and the best teams deserve that spot... old school on that and we are not what I would label a 'champ' by our constant mistakes regardless of talent on offense

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I expect the Rams to pulverize us, especially if Kyler is still protecting his shoulder.

if he’s not going crazy legs on teams, our offense is average at best.
Relying on improvised scrambling rushing yardage from your QB week-to-week is a plan for failure. And it’s KK’s only plan.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Relying on improvised scrambling rushing yardage from your QB week-to-week is a plan for failure. And it’s KK’s only plan.

I agree completely but man it would help if Hop has a true number two taking the heat off of him. That's something this team needs to put an emphasis on

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The Giant game may be a really big game for them as they play Seattle next week and Washington plays the Steelers so both teams may still be tied for first in their division and the Giants will be playing the Cardinals with first place on the line while Washington has the Niners the same week. The Giants have a lot to play for despite their record.

Only the Vikings seem to have a realistic chance of catching the Cardinals as they have Jacksonville, TB, Chicago, NO, and Lions left on their schedule.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We aren't a Superbowl team but I'll be glad making the playoffs just for the reps for our young players/coaching staff. The only way you get better at something is by doing it and its impossible to recreate the experience of the playoffs imo.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We aren't a Superbowl team but I'll be glad making the playoffs just for the reps for our young players/coaching staff. The only way you get better at something is by doing it and its impossible to recreate the experience of the playoffs imo.

Unless KK suddenly learns--which history is showing as unlikely--we aren't making the playoffs.