All Star
Reaction score
Well earned. Still the top cover corner in the nfl

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
exactly he’s still a dog... and showed his true colors in the previous games

I call PP names every single game the past two years. He either is getting beat or avoiding making a tackle or when he makes play acts like he is the best player ever. He keeps telling the world he is the best CB in the NFL which comes across as being a narcissist.

He is constantly talking about his legacy and how important it is to be recognized as the best. His statement about his PED's suspension was not good enough.

It's like he has Fitz envy and his need to be loved and respected and worshiped is felt by his teammates which at best doesn't have a negative effect on the team culture.

I don't think he is a "dog" but he isn't a true leader or great teammate IMO.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
I call PP names every single game the past two years. He either is getting beat or avoiding making a tackle or when he makes play acts like he is the best player ever. He keeps telling the world he is the best CB in the NFL which comes across as being a narcissist.

He is constantly talking about his legacy and how important it is to be recognized as the best. His statement about his PED's suspension was not good enough.

It's like he has Fitz envy and his need to be loved and respected and worshiped is felt by his teammates which at best doesn't have a negative effect on the team culture.

I don't think he is a "dog" but he isn't a true leader or great teammate IMO.
PP is like that little dog that occasionally wins, he had a great game last week. How will he do this week with no real number one that he actually wants to defend, my guess 2 steps behind give up 120 and a td and blame a safety every chance he gets.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do the Seahawks or Rams have any receivers that went to LSU?
Or with hernia injuries lol? Shouldn't have to be motivated by playing alums. Said he finally felt like he got his legs back in the Browns game. I say fine then, now go out & cover the #1 guy in the last 2 games man to man on every play, then I will buy that.