Read Praise For A New Name

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Over the weekend, I believe it was Klye O., in a blog on the need for OLB depth, said that the team was impressed by the quickness of Pete Robertson, who I thought was just a camp body. But in looking at the roster, he shows as an ILB. Does anyone know which LB spot he's playing at, and do you think he'll make the team?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Over the weekend, I believe it was Klye O., in a blog on the need for OLB depth, said that the team was impressed by the quickness of Pete Robertson, who I thought was just a camp body. But in looking at the roster, he shows as an ILB. Does anyone know which LB spot he's playing at, and do you think he'll make the team?

They said he was playing outside backer, and was apparently outplaying longacre which is one of the reasons they chose to cut him. I have never heard about him before yesterday.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Garth, he played under Kingsbury at Texas Tech. Last year he was in camp with the Redskins, and he got a lot of credit from coaches and teammates, yet they still end up releasing him at cutdowns. They did not sign him to their practice squad. I have nothing to back this up, but when reading about it I could not help but thinking a little about Cap Capi.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn