SF 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 12/10/23-12/16/23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You’re clearly referencing the first Niners game and bashing fans, intimating posters were happy with the team’s peformance because the Cards kept it to one score in the first quarter when reality was people were happy with the effort because we were within one score in the FOURTH quarter.

There’s a gulf of difference and you know it otherwise you wouldn’t have completely fabricated the narrative to suit your own purposes, which seems to only be to start some kind of flame war. Incredibly lame.

Okay.

Where are you are with that?

I can see us sneaking out a narrow win or losing by 40. No in-between for me.

I don't really like betting the spread, but I'd probably take the points here because I expect that game to be a replay of the Rams game.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really like betting the spread, but I'd probably take the points here because I expect that game to be a replay of the Rams game.

Probably...this 49ers team is scary good right now. They do play the Ravens on Christmas day, so hopefully they look past us.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lol… great response and another perfect example of someone not being able to admit they’re wrong.
I don't think I'm wrong, but I don't see how replying creates a productive conversation. If people need the cope of telling themselves that we were within one score for forty-eight seconds of the fourth quarter and 4:20 of the second half, that's awesome. Very meaningful!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'm wrong, but I don't see how replying creates a productive conversation. If people need the cope of telling themselves that we were within one score for forty-eight seconds of the fourth quarter and 4:20 of the second half, that's awesome. Very meaningful!

Lol… now you’re doubling down on the fact that you didn’t purposefully twist the narrative to bash other fans despite your lie being pointed out for its obvious intent?

Good lord.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lol… now you’re doubling down on the fact that you didn’t purposefully twist the narrative to bash other fans despite your lie being pointed out for its obvious intent?

Good lord.
"Lie." LOL. Now who's using inflammatory language to generate a flame war.

A little exaggeration. Why u mad, bro?

Every time I make the argument that the 49ers and Ravens were entirely in control of those matchups from the jump, people get mad or decide to change the subject. Those games were not close, even in the second halves.

Cope is real.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Lie." LOL. Now who's using inflammatory language to generate a flame war.

A little exaggeration. Why u mad,

Saying people were happy with the performance because they were close in the first quarter when reality was people were happy because they were close in the fourth quarter is a GULF of difference. You know it and purposefully and grossly distorted the opinion and that’s why it’s a lie. Plain and simple.

This board is overrun by distortions of other fans opinions for no other reason than to try and make other fans look foolish. And you do it constantly. It’s childish and does nothing but create animosity.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Saying people were happy with the performance because they were close in the first quarter when reality was people were happy because they were close in the fourth quarter is a LIE. There is a GULF of difference. You know it and purposefully and grossly distort the opinion and that’s why it’s a lie. Plain and simple.

And I’m mad because this board is overrun by distortions of other fans opinions for no other reason than to try and make other fans look stupid. It’s childish and does nothing but create animosity. And you do it constantly.
Well, this back-and-forth has certainly made the board a more entertaining and friendly place. I'm so glad we engaged in it! I'm very happy you couldn't take an acknowledgement of your opinion in the spirit in which it was offered.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol… great response and another perfect example of someone not being able to admit they’re wrong.
Heh, someone once said that calling people out, especially for fake opinions, is super toxic. Can't remember who it was because it was so long ago, but it left such a powerful impression, it seems like it was just a couple days ago.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn