Arizona Cardinals Playoffs 2022.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just think how much more fun and enjoyable it would have been with them, with a win.

That's just it... win or lose didn't matter.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In all honesty, this team will most likely going in the road, at least in the 1st round. I think that's the best possible scenario for them. Allow the team to come together again, similar to the Browns game.
Yep, and I have no problem going to Dallas, Tampa, or LA. If we can get a few more offensive play makers back, we can compete. And that’s all you can ask for.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
More teams lately get to the Super Bowl as a wild card. I don’t care about winning the division
We play better in the road.

And I don’t think we backed in. We are what are record says. 10 wins is still good
You mean we didn't lose 3 straight games with a chance to clinch, only to "clinch" by giving up the division lead with the Rams winning? Then what's your definition of backing in?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We all.going to hang our hopes on a team that lost to lions by 18 points a week ago? OK

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh... anything can happen in the playoffs. One win against Seattle will probably delude me into thinking maybe we righted the ship and who knows in a one game playoff scenario!

I’ll expect the worse, hope for the best but look forward to watching a big game with Ouchie regardless. Been a long time since that’s happened.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Eh... anything can happen in the playoffs. One win against Seattle will probably delude me into thinking maybe we righted the ship and who knows in a one game playoff scenario!

I’ll expect the worse, hope for the best but look forward to watching a big game with Ouchie regardless. Been a long time since that’s happened.
That's the worst part.
We all know this squad can beat any team in the league. But will they? If they play every playoff game as crisp as they played in week one, we are super bowl bound....

But if they play confused and undisciplined like the past few weeks? They are flat out embarrassing

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Not a single person on this board would have been upset (before the season) with a 10-5 record after 15 games.

57 (60%) people voted on this board before the season that we wouldn't have a winning season (8 wins or less). How many of those 57 people are complaining now (most of them?)?

We played like crap recently but that doesn't take away how many times we played amazing this year and bottom line...the results so far: 10 wins and a playoff berth.

Perspective.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm happy about the Cardinals making the playoffs but this season seemed to be about much higher goals a few games back.

I wanted that ride to the top and perhaps the Super Bowl.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Congrats to the Cardinals on making the playoffs. Been a fan for over 50 years so don’t complain about a playoff appearance. Now see if we can win the division. I am as bummed as anyone about the recent play but have to keep the faith.
This is the post of the day. Facts

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Before the season started, getting into the playoffs, anyway, would have been exceptable.

I hate we backed into the playoffs.

The Rams lost 3 in a row a little over a month ago and some were writing them off. Now they control their destiny. Hopefully someway, somehow, we can right through ship and get hot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Cowboys win tonight, we would be playing the Bucs.

Yeah I just posted at that time what it was. Clearly Dallas is going to win tonight. If we manage to beat them, seems unlikely right now, but if we do, things would change

The main thing is literally every team likely in, Packers, Cowboys, Rams, Bucs, Eagles, 49ers all of them have good running games. The Bucs might actually have the weakest since Fournette is out but they of course still have good backs and they have Tom Brady.

So the notion that the Cards can win games in the playoffs is going to mean not only do we have to fix the offense, we have to fix the run defense.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s the way I now look at it. As much as I criticize Kyler, he is the future of the team and the bottom line is he will get his first game of playoff pressure under his belt.

If they win? Well, that’s progress. If they lose, hopefully they blow Kliff and staff out and bring in a coach to take this team forward and when that coach does, Kyler at least has a game of playoff pressure under his belt when he gets back there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard