Several Teams Pursuing Josh Rosen

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So now that we have established that Wyche works for the NFL Network. Klatt works for FS1 as their NFL guy and Fox as their top college broadcaster.

These are not "Some New England Guy" stirring things up.
Rumor :)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
When there is smoke, there is fire.

It's either the Cardinals are all in on Murray or they are looking to create interest to trade down. All of the evidence supports this notion.

The climate deniers....I mean Murray deniers can keep ignoring the evidence as #fakenews or they can come to grips with it.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys are acting like kids who were told that Santa isn't real lol. Isn't there stuff leaked all the time come on now lol.

Steve Wyche NFL Network say down with Kliff, here's what he had to say .They are trading Rosen

http://arizonasports.com/category/p...43b9-93a5-aa1c00faee4d&sid=1004&n=Doug+&+Wolf

Ralph Vacchiano Giants beat writer

Giants want to explore a trade for Rosen internally

Joel Klatt on undisputed

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Steve Keim - Rosen is our QB for now

You guys are acting like kids being told that Santa isn't real lol. There is so much of this, come to grips Rosen is Bye Bye. There is way to much smoke for this to be a rumor. The NFL owners meetings are happening in AZ right now

So you a calling me a child because I don't believe everything I read on the internet? I can go onto Walterfootball and post all of the reports from last year's draft or trade deadline deals that were proven to be false. Your boy Klatt stated last year that the Browns will be selecting Darnold after his pro day performance. A fact can be proven. These reports cannot, so until then we can both believe what we want and neither side can prove differently. Don't call me a child for stating my opinion on a matter that is up for debate.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

It's either the Cardinals are all in on Murray or they are looking to create interest to trade down. All of the evidence supports this notion.

The climate deniers....I mean Murray deniers can keep ignoring the evidence as #fakenews or they can come to grips with it.

Wasn't there smoke around PP getting traded?

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He linked it above.

Steve Wyche, NFL Network Reporter, had an exclusive sit down with Kingsbury at the ownership meetings.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ingsbury-on-1st-pick-everythings-on-the-table

So I found the video of the interview as well as the article.

Kingsbury says nothing of real substance here IMO.

He contradicts himself more than once by saying he likes Josh's future and sees him on the team but it's a business and QB is on the table with the #1 pick.

Okay and here we go...

Colin Cowherd has been told that the Giants have offered #37 for Josh Rosen

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-...de-second-round-pick-Colin-Cowherd-130584090/

Here is a quick little guide there is a ton more as well.

Steve Wyche NFL Network sat down with Kliff, here's what he had to say .They are trading Rosen

Here is Steve and Doug and Wolf interview:
http://arizonasports.com/category/p...43b9-93a5-aa1c00faee4d&sid=1004&n=Doug+&+Wolf

Ralph Vacchiano Giants beat writer

Giants want to explore a trade for Rosen internally

Here is article:
https://www.sny.tv/giants/news/gian...rumors-swirl-around-cardinals-plans/305723622

Joel Klatt on undisputed, 3 teams Pats, Giants, Chargers interested in Rosen

Steve Keim - Rosen is our QB "for now"

You guys are acting like kids being told that Santa isn't real lol. There is so much of this, come to grips Rosen is Bye Bye. There is way to much smoke for this to be a rumor. The NFL owners meetings are happening in AZ right now

Breaking news:

Teams would be interested in acquiring Josh for the right price.

In other news, teams would be interested in acquiring PP21, Chandler Jones and David Johnson for the right price.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

When have the Cards done a smokescreen ever?

Lol so they are doing the largest one in NFL history right now, when they never have and always telegraphed the draft so hard they were always, leaped in front of during the draft

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaking news:

Teams would be interested in acquiring Josh for the right price.

In other news, teams would be interested in acquiring PP21, Chandler Jones and David Johnson for the right price.

Agreed. I don't know why people are denying it.

It's definitely interesting though to see what his value ends up at. Remember we were told a "Third Rounder" a week ago.

Now it's just shy of a first

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the QB is worth the #1 pick. You simply don't take a QB because he's a QB, especially when you don't need one, and that's the position the Cardinals are in.

Simply, this draft isn't strong at theposition. The top QB, Haskins, would likely be the 4th best QB in last season's draft, with Murray slightly behind. It's not 2013 weak, but it's certainly not as strong as it was last season. If we had a transcendent talent like Andrew Luck in this draft, I'd be waiting at the podium for the commissioner to submit the pick. That simply doesn't exist. The strength of this draft is on the defensive line and pass rushers. Oddly enough, we are dangerously thin at defensive line. Imagine what this defense would look like if a Q. Williams were added? You could have an above average QB to manage the game and still win (though I think Rosen will eventually be a good-to-great talent in due time).

Bottom line: Don't reach. Take the most impactful player at a position of great need.
What does Haskins do better than Murray?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
very curious if the Cards would except a 2020 1st round pick for Rosen vs a 2nd + 4th rounder in 2019

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys need to move to Egypt and live by De-Nial.

Avatar bet for anyone who wants it. Everything leads up and happens to Rumors, Ant Brown was a rumor to Raiders. L Bell holding out was a rumor, Arians to Tampa was a Rumor. You guys are acting like we read some crap stated by a a mumbling transient lol. Rumors come to fruition alot of the time and there is tons of info out there.

Owners are meeting, things are being discussed.

You can make Murray isn't my QB shirts after the draft lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard