Several Teams Pursuing Josh Rosen

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did he get this info from Gettleman?? The same one that said they were not trading OBJ on TV then did a week later? Right, not the slightest chance not to believe this 100%

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Gettleman called up and said, 'Look, if you decide to make him available, I'll give you a two.'

It would be a great bargain for NY. They pick up nothing but salary going forward. The Cards, on the other hand, are stuck with an $8 2m CAP hit and the cost of moving up in the last draft.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did he get this info from Gettleman?? The same one that said they were not trading OBJ on TV then did a week later? Right, not the slightest chance not to believe this 100%

My guess is the source is from the Cardinals not the Giants. Drive up the bidding.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I don't know why people are denying it.

It's definitely interesting though to see what his value ends up at. Remember we were told a "Third Rounder" a week ago.

Now it's just shy of a first

You’ve had national pundits ands experts from the jump saying should be no less than a first

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Publication after publication at end of season and before we got inundated by the recent B-S that you chow out on.

I make my own idea without being influenced by media, I did watch Murray clips and the full session of his pro day
The guy is a natural thrower, can make all the throws and he is super quick and fast
Never seen a dual treat qb with that ability throwing the ball
He is an unique talent

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All bologna.... lol

Trade down and draft Murray at wherever you trade to. Then trade Rosen too. He’s not #1 pick worthy and if he was teams would be offering the farm to move to #1 just like other drafts where it’s iccured.
This. Ideally we keep looking at the Raiders because of the draft capital they have. If we can work a trade with the raiders I’d have no problem taking Murray since it would we picked up a couple of extra picks. If somebody trades up to 2 or 3 ror Murray, so be it . Stick with Rosen and enjoy the influx of talent with 4 , 27, 33 , 35 and 65.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. He is saying he has confirmation of all three teams. Same with the guy on Doug and Wolf this morning with Giants and Chargers.

So that is 3 different people. 1 confirmed Giants in. 1 Confirmed Giants and Chargers. 1 Confirmed Pats, Giants, Chargers.

Since the NFL Owners meetings are at the Biltmore right now these reporters have a lot of access and in a relatively dead news cycle Rosen/Murray has to be the big question reporters are asking there.

So with 3 sources we can say teams are pursuing Rosen but no confirmation as to if the Cardinals are trading him.
Yep. Three teams interested in Rosen yet nobody asking about our 1 st round so they could draft Murray.....hmmmm.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When there is smoke, there is fire.

It's either the Cardinals are all in on Murray or they are looking to create interest to trade down. All of the evidence supports this notion.

The climate deniers....I mean Murray deniers can keep ignoring the evidence as #fakenews or they can come to grips with it.

So when I see smoke on stage at a rock concert it's caused by fire?

I don't doubt they'd consider trading down but where is the interest in Murray at #1 by any team?

'Fake news' - as the term suggests - is news without facts in support, and the Murray story based on nothing more than a few kind words from KK before he had any inkling as to his future and circumstance certainly qualifies.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So what happened? Sounds like something got worked out

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members