Several Teams Pursuing Josh Rosen

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
5'10 204 is the size of a running back, low center of gravity, more stable and difficult to bring down then rosen
Rosen for example with his length when he try to accelerate he lose the balance, so even a kid can easily bring him down

And you got that off of one play when he ran for over 20 yards.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
5'10 204 is the size of a running back, low center of gravity, more stable and difficult to bring down then rosen
Rosen for example with his length when he try to accelerate he lose the balance, so even a kid can easily bring him down

Williams had no problem smashing that little bug into the ground. He wont make it past the pre season with his weak fragile little body

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
...and that same bug got his butt up and finished off the game. Weird.

Meh he sucks it was all the talent around him. Bust. Plus I heard hes a selfish little brat that needs daddy to hold his hand. And he would yell at his coaches and act like he was better than everyone. Just face it he sucks #facts

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Meh he sucks it was all the talent around him. Bust. Plus I heard hes a selfish little brat that needs daddy to hold his hand. And he would yell at his coaches and act like he was better than everyone. Just face it he sucks #facts
#facepalm

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Surprised the Bengals aren't getting involved with Rosen.

Zac Taylor is new coach, probably wants his own guy, and witnessed Goff's growth from year 1 vs 2.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Redskins are basically perfect for Rosen. He fits Gruden's offense, they need a QBOF, and they are in big trouble with Alex Smith/cap. The fit, the desperation, and the cost savings for Rosen make their #15 pick a no brainer.

Giants keep saying Manning is the guy but dude is 38. They could draft a QB at #6 and then another player at #17 but it would be much better to draft a player at #6 and get Rosen for #17. Not to mention Rosen is an Eli Manning clone.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Redskins are basically perfect for Rosen. He fits Gruden's offense, they need a QBOF, and they are in big trouble with Alex Smith/cap. The fit, the desperation, and the cost savings for Rosen make their #15 pick a no brainer.

Giants keep saying Manning is the guy but dude is 38. They could draft a QB at #6 and then another player at #17 but it would be much better to draft a player at #6 and get Rosen for #17. Not to mention Rosen is an Eli Manning clone.

Skins are definitely interested, but don’t want to part with their 1st pick. Cardinals should take Keenum & a 3rd. Let’s not kid ourselves, KK loves Case Keenum

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

It's how that weight is distribute and if you think he has the build of a running back, then I suggest you look at John Brown the WR because that is how Murray is built and not a running back which is fine because he does not have to be a running back but let's then take it to another level if he is a pocket passer... a lanky guy has some give when being hit in the pocket and I noticed that with Joe Montana, Jake Plummer and yes Josh Rosen

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's how that weight is distribute and if you think he has the build of a running back, then I suggest you look at John Brown the WR because that is how Murray is built and not a running back which is fine because he does not have to be a running back but let's then take it to another level if he is a pocket passer... a lanky guy has some give when being hit in the pocket and I noticed that with Joe Montana, Jake Plummer and yes Josh Rosen
I know no one likes the Wilson comparison, but you can't deny that it would be more than likely he would take a hit like him. It's our only real comparison, so why not use it? Especially when it comes to the way they both seem to scramble...it seems pretty similar to me at least.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I know no one likes the Wilson comparison, but you can't deny that it would be more than likely he would take a hit like him. It's our only real comparison, so why not use it? Especially when it comes to the way they both seem to scramble...it seems pretty similar to me at least.
Wilson has a naturally larger frame and can easily carry weight and size...Murray? Not so much...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wilson has a naturally larger frame and can easily carry weight and size...Murray? Not so much...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Easily carry his weight and size? And Murray doesn't? He also can naturally bulk up like even, ta da, Russell Wilson did over the years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard