Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Gameday Thread 9/16/18

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Or just maybe some people to fall for the hyperbole of saying game over on the first score of the game. It may be over, we may not score, but to say the game is over??? Has nothing to do with whatever smacks them in the face.
It’s not just the score. It’s the evidence that’s piling up every single play. It’s like you’ve completely forgotten how the team performed last week and thus far this week. What have you seen that leads you to believe that this cardinals team and this Sam Bradford, and this McCoy lead offense, and this defense is going to make this a game? When you see a pile of evidence all pointing in one direction it shouldn’t be too difficult to make a conclusion. I suppose you could pin yiur hope on the always cliche “on any given Sunday” but that’s a blind Hail Mary at this point. I suppose it’s just easier to attack a fellow fan though. Good job bud!

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Soft zone. No pass rush. All this talk about the vanilla offense we run, our defense is just as soft

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think Kupp got a chin full of Betheas helmet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey we got off the field on 3rd down! Only to have a punter score more points than our team lol

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Assuming they don't score another point, we only need to score twice as many points as we have the entire season to win

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
169 yards to 40

14 mins to 7 mins

11pts to 0pts

Where you at Wisconsin?!? This is just about to be a shootout!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Something tells me if this team can just put a couple of drives together, they may sustain success.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk