LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 11/19/23-11/25/23

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah, for all that our other injured draftee is looking like a good get, Wilson is looking like what he was in college--injury prone. I've seen enough of that with Rondale, who surprisingly has been healthy this season.
Pro training can reduce soft tissue injuries... I think that's what we are seeing with Rondale... hopefully it benefits Wilson over the next couple seasons too...my biggest ? With him was the collarbone...those are often recurring.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, for all that our other injured draftee is looking like a good get, Wilson is looking like what he was in college--injury prone. I've seen enough of that with Rondale, who surprisingly has been healthy this season.
I get taking chances like this but not in the third round.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Part of it with Rondale is usage. He has fewer targets through 11 games this year than he had in eight last year. He only has 21 more snaps this year than he had in 2022.

Wilson wasn’t nicked up in college, he was just waylaid by upper body injuries. Hate to see it happen again; don’t recall many wideouts who have had three consecutive seasons with weird upper body injuries. Hopefully he heals up quick.

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
kinda wondering when the Rams start the tank process -- finally having a 1st round pick in forever

a loss sunday may kick it off

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Jeez. It's football. He banged his shoulder. People need to get a grip.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Part of it with Rondale is usage. He has fewer targets through 11 games this year than he had in eight last year. He only has 21 more snaps this year than he had in 2022.

Wilson wasn’t nicked up in college, he was just waylaid by upper body injuries. Hate to see it happen again; don’t recall many wideouts who have had three consecutive seasons with weird upper body injuries. Hopefully he heals up quick.

Wilsons injury history is mostly his foot. Not upper body.

I hate how we use Rondale. Last week we give him some downfield action and he scores a deep TD on the first drive.

We should be using him more like the Texans use Dell.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Draft 2 wrs.
It seems that this is a deep draft for WR's. So it's possible that means there will be more WR FA's available. Teams might let a more expensive player walk, figuring they can replace him with a cheaper draft choice. Either way I agree that we need two WR's.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson