Celtics at Suns 2-23-15

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Out of the 3 guards we had (Bledsoe, Dragic & IT), Bledsoe has been the worst one since the trade statisically.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hornacek is walking the sidelines wondering if the Suns are ever going to win again... me too.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Markieff Morris may be the worst rebounding player we have ever had at starting PF.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's amazing, if you didn't watch the game and only checked stats, you'd think Bledsoe actually had a very good game with 21 pts, 10 assists and 7 rebounds.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I just have to say all the doom and gloom on this board is crazy. No matter what happened this year we would not be winning a title or getting a top 10 pick. The team has youth, but there are no all stars/franchise players available anymore. Love was the only one this year and Cle got him.

Eric doesn't look good out there, but he still has far more upside than Dragic. Knight looks good and may end up being around longer than EB.

The youth of Goods, Len and Warren look awesome!! Still need to upgrade PF spot.

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well Green got a DNP tonight. Thorton got 8 minutes and played poorly. I think Hornacek was just trying out different line ups tonight. Bledsoe had 39 minutes and Knight hand 34.

I do hope he sticks with playing Goodwin and Warren off the bench. Goodwin, 10 points and 4 boards in 14 minutes. Warren, 9 minutes, 8 points on 4-5 shooting. These two guys should get Thorton's minutes and some of Bledsoe's minutes. Bled is sloppy enough with the ball without keeping him out there too long.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well Green got a DNP tonight. Thorton got 8 minutes and played poorly. I think Hornacek was just trying out different line ups tonight. Bledsoe had 39 minutes and Knight hand 34.

I do hope he sticks with playing Goodwin and Warren off the bench. Goodwin, 10 points and 4 boards in 14 minutes. Warren, 9 minutes, 8 points on 4-5 shooting. These two guys should get Thorton's minutes and some of Bledsoe's minutes. Bled is sloppy enough with the ball without keeping him out there too long.

Agreed. I think there is a lot of experimentation going on right now. Really happy to see Goodwin eating into Green's minutes.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought Earl Barron wasn't bad in the few spot minutes he played.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Out of the 3 guards we had (Bledsoe, Dragic & IT), Bledsoe has been the worst one since the trade statisically.

That's not even close to being true. I don't see a point in comparing them after 2 games, but when doing so the only thing Bledsoe is worse stats wise is in pts per game. Bledsoe 17 Dragic 17.5 Thomas 21. Bledsoe leads the three in shooting percentage, Assists, Steals, Blocks, Rebounds.

It would be a welcome change for those who make statements of fact on this board to put a heavy emphasis on actual facts and leave the ones in their head, well... in their head.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Too late to tank at this point, we would end up with a pick in the teens and he would probably be in the D-league.

Doesn't matter, this team isn't making the playoffs either way. The ray of light is Alex Len, Archie, and Brandon Knight at this point. I'd keep those 3 and trade the rest away over the summer.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
So we can get the 12-14th pick? The East just suck so bad Suns will never get enough ping pong balls.

We're stuck in NBA purgatory until Ryan quits being stubborn and does what's necessary to get us to the next level.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Did they ever start?

They looked much better in the 3rd and most of the 4th. If they came out with that same passion and fire it might have been a different a story. Even if we won though it wouldn't really have felt that amazing considering it's the freakin boston celtics.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We're stuck in NBA purgatory until Ryan quits being stubborn and does what's necessary to get us to the next level.

How? Trade for Durant?

This team hasn't had a true star since Nash. Without one you aren't winning a chip. Every team is trying to get to the next level.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So we can get the 12-14th pick? The East just suck so bad Suns will never get enough ping pong balls.

The worst part of this is that the next great big man is going to wind up in New York or LA.
Surprise! <sarcasm

Suns should offer everything they've got to move into that top spot.All of those picks we just acquired, Bledsoe, Len, whomever...whatever it takes.
Go and get a great young bigman for once.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
How? Trade for Durant?

This team hasn't had a true star since Nash. Without one you aren't winning a chip. Every team is trying to get to the next level.

Exactly. We aren't going to get one in Phoenix either, so our only other option is either trading for one or building through the draft. Our front office fell in love with our success last year and stopped short of the rebuild.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard