With Haren, do we still go after Hiroki Kuroda??

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
We just upped the money in the contract... do we pull it off the table and put that money to use elsewhere?

Thoughts?

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Pull it off the table and put the money to use elsewhere.

With Haren, they've got their 1-5 set with Webb, Haren, Davis, Johnson (if is back healthy) and Owings. I can't envision they're going to pay out a $30 million contract for a #4 starter.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like they are pretty much done with the roster for next year. I'm just happy they got Haren.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just upped the money in the contract... do we pull it off the table and put that money to use elsewhere?

Thoughts?
Hypothetically they could, as their payroll after yesterday's trades is only $1M more than what it was before them. In my opinion though, the deal should be pulled so that money can be used in other places (like working on Hudson's and Webb's extensions).

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Hypothetically they could, as their payroll after yesterday's trades is only $1M more than what it was before them. In my opinion though, the deal should be pulled so that money can be used in other places (like working on Hudson's and Webb's extensions).

Agreed. I'd like to see them work on re-upping both... Webb like yesterday.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I didn't want him before we had Haren, I want him even less now. Lets use that cash to keep Hudson and Webby here until they retire.

JordKeefe

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kuroda... think Hideki Arabu without the fastball

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard