• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
He isn't, he is like the Penny Hardaway fan we had on here all the time 8 years ago.

That's a bit harsh. t.r.h. was seriously disturbed, whereas Andrew will probably be okay when he grows up in about ten years.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
My prediction is Andrew is going to hang around to "prove us all wrong" who claimed he would simply leave when shaq does.

What he will do is simply stay here and tell us about all the crappy feeds he can't get to stream properly on his computer and provide useless and homertastic statements while simultaneously joining the message board of whatever team shaq may or may not be traded to. This will stretch him too thin and his schoolwork will suffer, and he will become an online basketball junkie with no real insight.

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Watchout for Andrew, he will probably figure out a way to make games stream perfectly and become ultra wealthy and buy the Suns from Sarver. You'll be sorry you ever mocked that young man. or not. It's probably 50/50.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What made you decide to stick with the Suns for life? Rooting for the same team always regardless of who the players are, who the coach is, what the style is, etc.. seems unfathomable to me.

I see that you're from Mesa. I hope it's something more that they were just the nearest team to your house.

No one hates Andrew for becoming a Suns fan because of Shaq. We picked up a lot of new fans because of Shaq, and no one talks about them like they talk about Andrew. What grates on everyone is just the fact that Andrew is a huge attention *****.

Thats exactly what it is for me and I see nothing wrong with that. It's a state pride thing for me. I am an Arizona boy through and through and I will take that with me wherever I go. That's why I am a huge Cards fan, Suns fan, and D-Backs fan. My family and I have been Suns season ticket holders for over 20 years, how boring would it be for me to be a Lakers fan (I wanna vomit even thinking that) when I can watch, attend, and live near the team I love?

I am not knocking any fans who don't have AZ ties, but I think it's stupid to knock a person for being a fan because that team is in their state.

Last edited:

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope Andrew does stick around. Is he different? Yah. I just choose to find the comedy in his posts rather than let it ruin my day.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Who cares?

You're such an attention *****. Seriously, who starts a poll about rather or not they will post next year?

Get over yourself.

Completely agree.

Where's the "God, let's hope not!" option?

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Some people think they are the fan police and try to determine whether or not you can be a fan of other men who don't know who the ef they even are. How stupid.

Andrew posts from his own perspective and it is entertaining and usually positive. It helps balance some of the blow it up perspectives. Live and let live. Suns organization will do whatever they want to do and all we can do is predict and wait.

Even if you predict correctly what the Suns do, it doesn't mean it was the correct thing to do. It is mostly opinions and outcomes and since situations can't be duplicated from year to year like science experiments, no one will know for sure who was right. But right or wrong if you have an ***hole/opinion, you should be able to speak from it. More freedom, not less.

French Fries

Mangaworm
Reaction score
Some people think they are the fan police and try to determine whether or not you can be a fan of other men who don't know who the ef they even are. How stupid.

if only the option was available, i'd give you +rep (sorry i can't give you some $, i'm broke too :p)

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
surely youwill post here next season,
you will not resist posting on the coolest sports forum on the planet.
:)

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
Thats exactly what it is for me and I see nothing wrong with that. It's a state pride thing for me. I am an Arizona boy through and through and I will take that with me wherever I go. That's why I am a huge Cards fan, Suns fan, and D-Backs fan. My family and I have been Suns season ticket holders for over 20 years, how boring would it be for me to be a Lakers fan (I wanna vomit even thinking that) when I can watch, attend, and live near the team I love?

I am not knocking any fans who don't have AZ ties, but I think it's stupid to knock a person for being a fan because that team is in their state.

There's nothing wrong with it unless you get self-righteous about it and refer to it as a marriage as a way of looking down on other fans. That's like marrying the girl next door only because she's the girl next door and looking down on everyone who picked their spouse instead because of physical attractiveness and personality.

I live in NO and go to Hornets games all the time, but if I hated the players or the team was boring, I would never go or care about them. Thankfully it's not the case, and I do like the team a lot.

I would never dream of saying that someone shouldn't become a Hornets fan because they like Chris Paul. I hope someone would slap me if I ever even thought something like that.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Its a pretty natural thing to be a fan of your local team or of one that was local where you grew up. Almost everyone has geographic attachments of one kind or another - country, state, region or city. Primarily, I suppose because you learn about them first and most frequently. You're not likely to be much a fan of anything you know little about.

I came here in 1964 having been a loyal Celtics fan for 10 years, for a variety of reasons, but by the end of the Suns first season I was surprised to find I'd become a Suns fan. It certainly wasn't a conscious decision - maybe one reason was that as a Celtic fan I hated the Lakers and that was very easy to continue as a Suns fan!

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Whether or not I post here next season is irrelevant, by the magnitude of posts here already, I got what I was going for....to see just how many posters actually think of me as a part of this board.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Whether or not I post here next season is irrelevant, by the magnitude of posts here already, I got what I was going for....to see just how many posters actually think of me as a part of this board.
:self::self::self::self::self:

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
I hope Andrew does stick around. Is he different? Yah. I just choose to find the comedy in his posts rather than let it ruin my day.

Me, too. But actually I see more comedy in the responses to his posts. Andrew throws out some innocuous little one-liner ... goofy, maybe, but harmless ... and the regulars trip over each other trying to get in the first whack. In fact there's one poster who almost never surfaces unless he's responding to Andrew. Andrew, meanwhile, just keeps bopping along with a little smile on his face, having fun on the board. :)

... This will stretch him too thin and his schoolwork will suffer, and he will become an online basketball junkie with no real insight.

In other words, he'll fit right in.

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
In fact there's one poster who almost never surfaces unless he's responding to Andrew.
That Brian-something guy? He is creepy, all he does his try to rile me up when secretly he sent me a friend request....kinda odd.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I didn't see the option for "I ****ing hope not" so I just said "no"

Seconded

Why such hatred towards me?

Because you're an idiot and an attention *****. You said you wanted honesty :D

We think of you as part of this board like someone with cancer thinks of their tumor as part of their body.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Seconded

Because you're an idiot and an attention *****. You said you wanted honesty :D

We think of you as part of this board like someone with cancer thinks of their tumor as part of their body.

Jesus, did someone piss in your cheerios this morning? There is just no reason a sane human being should say things like this about another human being (unless it's Carrot Top or the Shamwow guy).

Who gives a crap if he's here or not? The only problem I have with him is his propensity to start stupid threads like this. There's an IGNORE option there for a reason. I suggest using it for once.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That Brian-something guy? He is creepy, all he does his try to rile me up when secretly he sent me a friend request....kinda odd.

Damn, I was hoping that he was talking about me.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus, did someone piss in your cheerios this morning? There is just no reason a sane human being should say things like this about another human being (unless it's Carrot Top or the Shamwow guy).

Who gives a crap if he's here or not? The only problem I have with him is his propensity to start stupid threads like this. There's an IGNORE option there for a reason. I suggest using it for once.

join

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Don't you have a man crush on Steve?

he has a crush on a player who actually did something for this team.

All Shaq did was bring in some revenue, and the only people who care about that are Sarver and a guy on the UA board.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andrew, you shouldn't care what people think about you posting here. That is why I put "I don't care about what you do" because you have the same right to be here are everyone.

My affirmation or condemnation of you as a poster doesn't mean anything.