• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
You read right, with everyone here basically saying get rid of Shaq in the off season, what do you see me doing? I want honest answers. I wanted to make a vBookie, but I can't...

(all in good fun)

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Who cares?

You're such an attention *****. Seriously, who starts a poll about rather or not they will post next year?

Get over yourself.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You read right, with everyone here basically saying get rid of Shaq in the off season, what do you see me doing? I want honest answers. I wanted to make a vBookie, but I can't...

(all in good fun)

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I am not a attention *****, I just like to be noticed lol.

Seriously, I am bored and I knew this was going to be brought up soon enough so thought why not?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I didn't see the option for "I ****ing hope not" so I just said "no"

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Seriously, what is the point of this thread?

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I just realized that you have almost as many posts as me, and I've been here since 2002.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why such hatred towards me?

I've had this converstation with a number of fans. Let's not like a team because you like a player. Go all our for a team or don't go at all. There are some phonies for every sport on this board. You choose a team and you stick with it for life. It's like getting married, except you never get any reciprication from your team in terms of satisfaction.

Any time a player leaves the Suns for another team, he becomes the enemy. Shaq will once again be my enemy if he leaves the Suns. Which brings me to the words of Eckardt Tolle, "As long as you are unable to access the power of the Now, every emotional pain that you experience leaves behind a residue of pain that lives on in you"

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Did you also realize 90% of my posts are for game threads, where everyone contributes with play by play and comments throughout?

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Fair enough, but I already know the answer to this question and its not what anyone thinks...
I've had this converstation with a number of fans. Let's not like a team because you like a player. Go all our for a team or don't go at all. There are some phonies for every sport on this board. You choose a team and you stick with it for life. It's like getting married, except you never get any reciprication from your team in terms of satisfaction.

Any time a player leaves the Suns for another team, he becomes the enemy. Shaq will once again be my enemy if he leaves the Suns. Which brings me to the words of Eckardt Tolle, "As long as you are unable to access the power of the Now, every emotional pain that you experience leaves behind a residue of pain that lives on in you"

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score

What made you decide to stick with the Suns for life? Rooting for the same team always regardless of who the players are, who the coach is, what the style is, etc.. seems unfathomable to me.

I see that you're from Mesa. I hope it's something more that they were just the nearest team to your house.

No one hates Andrew for becoming a Suns fan because of Shaq. We picked up a lot of new fans because of Shaq, and no one talks about them like they talk about Andrew. What grates on everyone is just the fact that Andrew is a huge attention *****.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
I am not a attention *****, I just like to be noticed lol.

Seriously, I am bored and I knew this was going to be brought up soon enough so thought why not?
WTF?

Why did you all let this gem slide by?

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol I like this thread. Might as well. I see his name thrown out in a lot of posts when he's not even in the conversation. Andrew's like Britney Spears. A lot of you say you're sick of him but are so damn fascinated at the same time. All I know is dude's an interesting cat. So stick around. You go Andrew.

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
if u are a true SUns fan you will post next season because you bellieve in the organization and not necessary its personel....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen