Will I post here next season?

• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

HooverDam

Reaction score
Jesus, did someone piss in your cheerios this morning? There is just no reason a sane human being should say things like this about another human being (unless it's Carrot Top or the Shamwow guy).

Who gives a crap if he's here or not? The only problem I have with him is his propensity to start stupid threads like this. There's an IGNORE option there for a reason. I suggest using it for once.

He's an idiot and attention ***** and he SOLICITED our opinions about him. Its not like I started a thread to flame the guy. He asked what we all thought, I was honest. I don't see how telling him the truth makes me a non sane human being, the guy is incredibly obnoxious and if he asks if he's obnoxious why should we tell him he's not?

The ignore feature is just as annoying as someone posting annoying stuff because it leaves weird blanks in the forum and makes it read all weird. A real solution would be permabanning him like would've happened on most any other board. But whatever, he doesn't bother me that much, he's just made me far less apt to visit the Suns forum until Shaqs gone.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Andrew, you shouldn't care what people think about you posting here. That is why I put "I don't care about what you do" because you have the same right to be here are everyone.

My affirmation or condemnation of you as a poster doesn't mean anything.
This is really the best answer. Step back and think about it. This is an internet message board. For the most part, the posters here don't have a personal or social relationship with each other. It's mainly a group of strangers discussing a common interest through text. Seems kinda silly to get all riled up and emotional over something that is ultimately trivial in the grand perspective of our lives.

Andrew may be a little eccentric or have a different style than others, but if you feel he's really wasting your time with his posts, you probably aren't managing your time wisely to begin with. As long as he isn't being profane or offensive, then he shouldn't be a bother to anyone, unless you're the type that gets bothered easily. Take him and everybody else for what they're worth, which shouldn't probably be much given the context by which we're all here.

Don't take life too seriously, cause you're not getting out of it alive anyway.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Thats exactly what it is for me and I see nothing wrong with that. It's a state pride thing for me. I am an Arizona boy through and through and I will take that with me wherever I go. That's why I am a huge Cards fan, Suns fan, and D-Backs fan. My family and I have been Suns season ticket holders for over 20 years, how boring would it be for me to be a Lakers fan (I wanna vomit even thinking that) when I can watch, attend, and live near the team I love?

I am not knocking any fans who don't have AZ ties, but I think it's stupid to knock a person for being a fan because that team is in their state.

Exactly. My team choice represents my ties to Arizona and/or where I paid to get my degree. If god forbid the Cardinals left AZ I would find it difficult to have the same affection I do. Who knows though and I hope I don't have to find out?

But thats MY choice to decide why I cheer/follow/obsess. Doesn't mean that needs to be the way everyone else looks at it (Although I do laugh at people who cheer for teams in places they have never been, seems kinda bandwagon to me and cherry picking - but I digress)

Andrew I usually defend you but what goes through your head sometimes?

Your young and you have some growing to do.

Last edited:

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Whether or not I post here next season is irrelevant, by the magnitude of posts here already, I got what I was going for....to see just how many posters actually think of me as a part of this board.
Andrew this post is a joke right?

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
lol, just noticed the tags on the thread haha.

oh and no it wasnt me who did it (just covering my ass so i dont get banned for 3 weeks from forum God aka DCR)

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Don't you have a man crush on Steve?
That would make you two automatic best friends....you guys could double date!!!

That Brian-something guy? He is creepy, all he does his try to rile me up when secretly he sent me a friend request....kinda odd.
Andrew please dude at the start of the season when you could never find streams and asked about them in every single thread where to find them who was the one that secretly sent them to you??? THe only reason I respond to your posts is because Andrew......deep down.....I have a man crush on you and I am jealous of your man love for Shaq. I know I am just a 6 ft white guy and can't come to an amazingly large black man but come on give me a chance. Ever since I have been following you from the LSU college message board when Shaq played there it has been a long road through all the numerous message boards. I think its time you paid me a little attention. I know you purposely tease me by telling me more and more about you. When i saw the lumberjack picture of you that was my final straw and it is now time to profess my man crush on you.

Andrew did you make the tags for this thread yourself?

FYI It wasn't me either!

Last edited:

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
He's an idiot and attention ***** and he SOLICITED our opinions about him. Its not like I started a thread to flame the guy. He asked what we all thought, I was honest. I don't see how telling him the truth makes me a non sane human being, the guy is incredibly obnoxious and if he asks if he's obnoxious why should we tell him he's not?

The ignore feature is just as annoying as someone posting annoying stuff because it leaves weird blanks in the forum and makes it read all weird. A real solution would be permabanning him like would've happened on most any other board. But whatever, he doesn't bother me that much, he's just made me far less apt to visit the Suns forum until Shaqs gone.

For a second....then you said shaq and I knew who we were talking about.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I have no idea who this Andrew guy is, but I'm going to vote yes because if he has already built a foundation here where he can gain a fair amount of attention if he wants it. If he went elsewhere, he'd have to start all over again.

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
This was all in good fun, whoever put that tag down there can screw themselves.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Andrew, can you start a poll so we can see who everyone thinks put that tag there? I'd do it, but when I start dumb threads people ignore them.

By the way, my vote goes to YJGS.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Another funny Andrew thread!
If it wasn't for some of y'all hating on him so much, it wouldn't be entertaining. It would just be the meanderings of a bored and socially inept guy, likely with very poor grooming habits - just a hunch...

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Seriously? You think he deserves to be permabanned? Really? For what? I think people like you should be permabanned. Get a grip dude.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I don't think he is going to play anywhere anymore.

Do they have a message board for washed up has-beens with no team? Or will Andrew have to hop around all of the boards of all the teams he used to play for?

I would suggest the forum at WebMD. That's probably more relavent to Shaq's play than anything else these days.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think he is going to play anywhere anymore.

Do they have a message board for washed up has-beens with no team? Or will Andrew have to hop around all of the boards of all the teams he used to play for?

I would suggest the forum at WebMD. That's probably more relavent to Shaq's play than anything else these days.

:biglaugh: