Wildcard Sunday 1/07/18

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’d be fine with a Jax v Minn super bowl. Bortles v Keenum so most of the world can say, “Who are these guys?”

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both offenses playing not to lose. No shots downfield and nothing creative to get the ball to playmakers in the open field.

And people wonder why the NFL is losing ratings. Even playoff games can be ugly to watch. This is why I rarely watch more than Cardinals games any more. The football just isn't as high as quality as it used to be.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And people wonder why the NFL is losing ratings. Even playoff games can be ugly to watch. This is why I rarely watch more than Cardinals games any more. The football just isn't as high as quality as it used to be.
I wouldn’t say it’s a boring game. Both teams defenses are playing well and flying around. I just feel the offensive play calling for both teams have been conservative.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No no not really.

The Bills have a super conservative offense they never throw it down field and then there's Blake Bortels on the other side.
I think Taylor has passed more than 5 yards maybe 3 or 4 times no matter the down or distance.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My dream Super Bowl:

Vikings vs Bills

The "Something's Gotta Give" Bowl
For the same reason as you(I’m assuming) not want the eagles to win their first championship is the same reason as I don’t want the Vikings to win one. I don’t wanna hear them tell me about how they have a ring and the Cardinals don’t. I’m all for any team that doesn’t have a ring to win it, as long as it’s not the Vikings lol

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the same reason as you(I’m assuming) not want the eagles to win their first championship is the same reason as I don’t want the Vikings to win one. I don’t wanna hear them tell me about how they have a ring and the Cardinals don’t. I’m all for any team that doesn’t have a ring to win it, as long as it’s not the Vikings lol
I'd love for the Bills to pop their cherry. Watch Four Falls in Buffalo to know what I mean.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
No no not really.

The Bills have a super conservative offense they never throw it down field and then there's Blake Bortels on the other side.
Jacksonville has had the best defense all year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard