Who won this game for the Cards

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
this was supposed to be a poll with Dansby and no one else.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OK I have to put this somewhere.....

When it got tied up I went and got out the Rally Monkey and stuck him next to the TV.

I'm gonna bronze the &@#* thing.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If it is between paying Boldin or paying Dansby...Dansby hands down! He is not even a great fit to play inside in the 3-4, but man does he make plays. Please at least offer him a big contract so we can say that we tried.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Dansby, Warner and Doucet plus about 20 others. Lot's of heart on both sides! need to watch it again but those guys were special today!

If there is one thing this team has and that is a lot of receivers who could be starters on other teams.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Forcing 2 turnovers on the Packs first 3 plays set the tone, the final dagger made #58 the MVP today. Nuff said.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
btw, I love how Dansby pointed to our section at the end of the game and gave us the bird. (not the finger, but the waving of the arms)

Pay the man.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
For the first 3 minutes of this game I thought I was watching the Ravens/Patriot game the starts were so similar.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I see a thread like this asking a silly question about which PLAYER won the ball game, I am glad Whis is running this team and not the fans.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
When I see a thread like this asking a silly question about which PLAYER won the ball game, I am glad Whis is running this team and not the fans.

You used to say that about Dave McGinnis too. And we'd have been better off back then with the fans running the team.

:D

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If you ask a Packer fan, they'll tell you it was the refs

:violin:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You used to say that about Dave McGinnis too. And we'd have been better off back then with the fans running the team.

:D

With the talent he had to work with? We could have had Vince Lombardi running the team back then and not made the play-offs.

Rottweiler

Reaction score
Not one person for sure, But from my perspective at the game. It looked like Warner had plenty of time to direct this offense, So i would give allot of credit to the O line.

Big Plays, The defense for sure.. Both good and Bad! But the Turnovers were Huge, Huge, Huge! did i say Huge.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
i know you can't give one guy all the credit but in spite of Warner's almost perfect day, i think the game MVP was Dansby. He was directly responsible for 21 points from the defensive side of the ball. That's big.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
watching the replay -- Dansby did something really smart on that play

As he blitzed, Dansby got blocked, and as Rogers cocked his arm to throw -- Karlos just raised his arms to block his view/throwing lane. This caused Rogers to bring the ball back down, allowing Adams the time to get there.

When players say its the little things -- there was a little thing that lead directly to the win.