Who Will Be Driving The Longest To The Games

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
I WAS THINKING..With the new stadium being far for most people,how long will it take them too get to the games.It will take our groupa at least 45-1hr too each game.My crossroads our gilbert&baseline.I go towards chandler too be with my group..Who ever is the logest get a ladmo bag..

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I won't be at every game but when I do drive up it will be from Sierra Vista, it will take almost 4 hours.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Las Vegas!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
and I am farther west than Shane, so my drive is about 3 minutes longer! :D

Both in Vegas, 3 minutes away...and your NOT carpooling?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
4 hour drive from Palm Springs, California. Season Ticket Holder! 4 hours home.

8 hours of driving for every game....that's gotta win me something...

seesred

Reaction score
The same amount I had at Sun Devil..Before I went east now west. I'm near the loop and Tatum.

GBR

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Coming down from Flag. I have season tix and intend to go to every game. Probably both preseasons too cause I can't wait to get into the new digs. The guy from Palm Springs obviously has me beat but when I heard some of my friends in Tempe and Mesa whining about the Cards moving to Glendale, all I could do was laugh.

Depending on the ease of getting in and out of the complex I'm thinking I will actually do a little better getting home than I did from SDS. 101 to the 17.

SunDevil

Reaction score
Long-time reader; first post. I live near Baltimore. I already have tickets for the home opener against the 49ers. If I chose to drive, which I obviously won't, it would probably take 3 days or so. I will be flying down and I am going to catch the ASU game that weekend as well.

Go Cards!!!

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
BIGTONY said:
With the new stadium being far for most people
That's the very sort of thinking that made the Glendale site hit the bottom for so long. I'm not sure I believe it. I suspect that there are some people who, put off by how far away SDS was (combined with its sunburn inducing views) were waiting for a location closer to home.

Personally, I'm pleased that the stadium is now nine miles away instead of the 20 miles I had to travel to SDS (and I'm between the two somewhat). My father used to travel 32 miles but will now travel only 16 miles.

Maybe I'll ride my bike! ;)

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SunDevil said:
Long-time reader; first post. I live near Baltimore. I already have tickets for the home opener against the 49ers. If I chose to drive, which I obviously won't, it would probably take 3 days or so. I will be flying down and I am going to catch the ASU game that weekend as well.

Go Cards!!!

Welcome. You beat me. I'm 3 exits from the stadium. Takes about 9 minutes.

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
Faithful said:
I'm loving it too! We're at 55th Ave and Thunderbird! :D

You across the street from me or what? I'm 55th and Thunderbird as well, north of thunderbird east of 55th.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
370 Miles for me...I bought season tickets, but will be coming to 4 games...1 per month.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson