What was that move from Rogers?

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
He has that reputation in GB, as a buttpacker, I mean..

doctor

Registered
Reaction score
He really is a punk....he did something similar in the preseason on a long run when he went out of bounds. I wish A-Dub would blind side his ass.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was overcome by the wish that Jackie Slater had been on the field to give him a good kick in the butt.

Doug will totally understand this.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Here's the one overriding fact, imo anyway, is that we couldn't lay a hand on him. Even when our first team was in there.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here's the one overriding fact, imo anyway, is that we couldn't lay a hand on him. Even when our first team was in there.

Not a concern. We will on Sunday, I guarantee it. And he will be hit hard many times.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was calling for someone to blast this jerk all game. Can't stand the smirk he has on his face and that grabbing the belt thing made me nuts. I hope we were just saving it for this week. Unless we hit him hard and often we will lose.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I was calling for someone to blast this jerk all game. Can't stand the smirk he has on his face and that grabbing the belt thing made me nuts. I hope we were just saving it for this week. Unless we hit him hard and often we will lose.

This coming Sunday, I'm hoping that a blitzing Adrian Wilson will open a big can of Trent Edwards on Mr. Rogers early in the first quarter.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I can just see it now...A-Dub standing and looking down at a wincing Rodgers, and A-Dub slowly smiles and 'puts on the belt', shakes his head and walks back to the huddle.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looked like he was mocking our NFC Championship belt that Big Red has been sporting.

stewdog1

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Adrian and several others never set foot on the field. Plus we did absolutely no scheming -- pure vanilla football.

I'm having a hard time understanding why so many on this board can't see that.

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
I for one am very concerned about next week's game.. We have every excuse in the book as to why we got creamed, but when the starters were in there, GB moved the ball up and down the field on us and 3 and outted us as well..

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I don't know what that move was but there are dang few people who can make me miss Brett "I took over the football universe" Favre.

He just makes you mad looking at him let alone adding gestures to it, there will be no problem working up a good football hate for this Packers team.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I for one am very concerned about next week's game.. We have every excuse in the book as to why we got creamed, but when the starters were in there, GB moved the ball up and down the field on us and 3 and outted us as well..

Thank you. The pass this team is getting on the board using that vanilla excuse is ridiculous.

It's one thing to come out flat and play a poor game and then bounce back the following week as this team has been know to do.

It's a totally different thing to actually "plan" to give 70% and not give a ****, and get the snot knocked out of you, and proclaim to the world, hey, we just were just going vanilla - and then- all of sudden "try" to come back and knock the snot out of them.

GB is not just suddenly going to succumb to our will because some posters want it to happen. It's not as easy as saying okay, AW, go get him. Or, ok, Hightower go run amock through their swiss-cheese because now we are ready to play.

We are not that good. And they are not that bad.

Another thing, funny how injuries seem to occur when you try and go easy in this game. This game was not meant to be played at anything less that 110%. It's the football Gods making a statement.

I hope I'm wrong. But...

Last edited:

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Adrian and several others never set foot on the field. Plus we did absolutely no scheming -- pure vanilla football.

Vanilla? Really? Jeez. Give that rest already. We got our butts handed to us.

Does playing vanilla means letting the Pack plow into us like heat-seeking missiles and do little in return?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Vanilla? Really? Jeez. Give that rest already. We got our butts handed to us.

Does playing vanilla means letting the Pack plow into us like heat-seeking missiles and do little in return?

Looks like you have what I had last year after the Eagles beat down then culminating in the abomination that was the Patriots game.

It got so bad I said that I renounced fandom and said I didn't care if they went to the SB that was crap.

Well they promptly went to the SB.

So again this year.

THAT EFFORT WAS CRAP!

I don't give a crap if they were trying to "go easy" all I hear out of these guys is excuses for piss poor play.

There is no way that kind of effort would ever be rewarded by winning a Super Bowl, it ain't happening, hell I don't care if it does they aren't worthy of my respect or caring.

Sometimes you just have to take a stand...

;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison