What needs to be heard

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
That Robert Nkemniche has been working his ass off this off season and has had his head in the play book along with Gunter and Bethel.

We can all wish what players we want in the draft and for our first pick who knows? But you can list 13 players that will go into the first round and more than likely we'll get one of them. But what about what we have already? With the defensive players we lost on a defense that was very good we need our players looking good going forward.

Now hurry up and throw your opinions up here before I throw a tussy. Lol

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That Robert Nkemniche has been working his ass off this off season and has had his head in the play book along with Gunter and Bethel.

We can all wish what players we want in the draft and for our first pick who knows? But you can list 13 players that will go into the first round and more than likely we'll get one of them. But what about what we have already? With the defensive players we lost on a defense that was very good we need our players looking good going forward.

Now hurry up and throw your opinions up here before I throw a tussy. Lol
I think player development is a Cardinal secret weapon.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope and pray that Diche has been working his ass of this offseason but what proof do we have of that?

IF Diche, Gunter and Bethel all earn starting roles on this team then the D will be fantastic.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I hope and pray that Diche has been working his ass of this offseason but what proof do we have of that?

IF Diche, Gunter and Bethel all earn starting roles on this team then the D will be fantastic.

I do not doubt Gunter who will be solid. Diche has the talent but maybe we found the proper blowtorch for his ass to inspire him. Bethel, forget about him as far as being a adequate starter. I do not think him being hurt had anything to do with his off year but simply he has zero instincts for the position. He did not fail because his injury prevented him from running with the WR, he was often right with the guy but seldom would turn his head around or know where the ball was coming from it seems

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do not doubt Gunter who will be solid. Diche has the talent but maybe we found the proper blowtorch for his ass to inspire him. Bethel, forget about him as far as being a adequate starter. I do not think him being hurt had anything to do with his off year but simply he has zero instincts for the position. He did not fail because his injury prevented him from running with the WR, he was often right with the guy but seldom would turn his head around or know where the ball was coming from it seems

In the last couple of games in the season Bethel did a better job of finding the ball but he does still need to improve a lot in that area.

As for the injury he also wasn't as effective as a Gunner so I'm thinking the injury was limiting his ability to be a difference maker. I know we both hope I'm right. :)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
That Troy Nickedglass was captured by William Stryker and filled with adamantium.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
“He hasn’t practiced for two years on that broken foot,” Arians said. “He can now have a chance to really compete as a corner and get better rather than just throwing him out there when we had to have him. That’s not fair to him. But I think he’s going to really, really take off with it this spring.”

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2017/03/29/no-b-a-regrets-for-bethel-comment/