Weekly Game Reviews?

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
When I first joined this board in the early 2000s I did game reviews after watching a VHS tape of each Cards game. I’d like to start doing that again this year...albeit using a better medium. Does anyone have a good source for rewatching games without commercials?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
When I first joined this board in the early 2000s I did game reviews after watching a VHS tape of each Cards game. I’d like to start doing that again this year...albeit using a better medium. Does anyone have a good source for rewatching games without commercials?

Bro....online you can watch the NFL All 22 through I think NFL Game Pass. I haven't ordered it before, but that's what all of the game tape review guys on YouTube use.

You can essentially look at every play from every available angle. It's the tool that teams use, and you get to see what REALLY happened on any given play.

OP
OP
BigDavis75

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Bro....online you can watch the NFL All 22 through I think NFL Game Pass. I haven't ordered it before, but that's what all of the game tape review guys on YouTube use.

You can essentially look at every play from every available angle. It's the tool that teams use, and you get to see what REALLY happened on any given play.

This looks quite good, thanks!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard