Week 3- Chicago Bears @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread, 2018

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
They'll win 1-4 games maybe this year. Don't be surprised by it, just watch for cues to improvement and coaching and playing efforts. The kids are working their tails off and getting kicked around. Last thing they need is for their family (us) to abandon them and boo them too. We mock the loser-ass fair weather fans who come out in droves when the team is winning. Who are you going to be when things go badly for our boys?
Bah booing them when they suck is the only way to show that they can’t get away with a crappy product once tickets have been purchased. It’s a normal course of action for sports. East coast sports fans would literally kill you with their laughter at your suggestion of being supportive.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
They'll win 1-4 games maybe this year. Don't be surprised by it, just watch for cues to improvement and coaching and playing efforts. The kids are working their tails off and getting kicked around. Last thing they need is for their family (us) to abandon them and boo them too. We mock the loser-ass fair weather fans who come out in droves when the team is winning. Who are you going to be when things go badly for our boys?

WTAF!??
are you talking Cardinals or did you think you were on the local pee wee football message board?

These guys will be the first ones to tell you they are grown ass men....on top of that... they are highly paid professional grown ass men.

Their product is crap, garbage, refuse, genital scum...

but your answer is to play nice so we dont hurt their feelings...because they are trying really hard.

wow...just f...... wow

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Who are these kids you’re taking about?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Bah booing them when they suck is the only way to show that they can’t get away with a crappy product once tickets have been purchased. It’s a normal course of action for sports. East coast sports fans would literally kill you with their laughter at your suggestion of being supportive.
This is the pretty classic loser-talk that we heard so much of back in the McGinnis years.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is the pretty classic loser-talk that we heard so much of back in the McGinnis years.
Agreed. I landed in Boston on Sunday. I turned on talk radio driving up to New Hampshire. The fans and the radio guys were KILLING the Pats for losing to the Jags. Even though it was in Jax. Even though it wasn’t a blowout. Even though they admitted you can’t judge the Pats every year until their fourth game because Belicheck is playing with ideas early. They were critical right down to the special teams long snapper who failed to snap the ball when a defender jumped and it could’ve lead to a first down. Killing the guy. Why? Because they’re passionate fans. Why? Because they’re knowledgeable fans. Why? Because they recognize these are highly skilled professional athletes and coaches paid millions to execute and win. They aren’t afraid of hurting the players feelings. That’s ridiculous. Any player worth his contract would stand up and say “yeah, we’ve earned those boos. We hope to turn them into cheers, but no one owes us that support, we have to earn it.” Any player that says anything other than that isn’t strong mentally in my book. And fans that want to coddle these guys when they stink up the joint are honestly making it easier for them to continue to suck.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Screw all Pats fans.

That said, if this team get outclassed at home by a team that looks destined for 7-9, we can start targeting Top 5 prospects for the draft in earnest.

The 0-16 Browns lost their first 2 games by a combined 17 points. The 0-16 Lions by 36.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here's all you need to know about Wilks and the Cards' chances on Sunday (and probably for the rest of the season for that matter...)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if this McCoy character has even heard of David Johnson. Perhaps OC McCoy was in a coma in 2016. Idk.....

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
Here's all you need to know about Wilks and the Cards' chances on Sunday (and probably for the rest of the season for that matter...)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Was this a real quote? We need to start using David "in those particular matters?" He sounds like a guy who's trying to use big words to sound smarter than he is.

Maybe the Cards should change their running game philosophication.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
...and Wisenhunt, and Green, and Tobin, and Ryan, and Bugel, and Stallings, and Hanifan...

Do you want me to go on? The suckage goes back decades. The poster is right and you're wrong. You can't hurt them much in the P&L because of revenue sharing. Right now all you can do is voice your displeasure...vocally.

And trust me, Bears fans are scooping up tickets for Sunday, 'cause they flew in for the DB's - Cubs beatdown.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neil Greenberg has the Cardinals winning just four games this season, the worst of all the 0-2 teams.

He writes: "Division leaders a few years ago, Arizona is being outscored by 16.4 points per game after adjusting for strength of schedule. If that level of mediocrity is sustained, it would be the second-worst campaign in franchise history, slightly behind the 1944 squad, a team created via the merger of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Chicago Cardinals. Using more traditional metrics, the 2018 Cardinals rank last or second to last in net yards per pass (3.6), scoring rate (5 percent of offense drives end scoring points), yards per drive (17.5), points per drive (0.4), first downs allowed (54), net yards per pass allowed (8.8), rushing attempts allowed (75), average time per drive allowed (3 minutes and 37 seconds), plays allowed per drive (7.2) and yards allowed per drive (43)."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...rizona-cardinals-seattle-seahawks/1357874002/

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Was this a real quote? We need to start using David "in those particular matters?" He sounds like a guy who's trying to use big words to sound smarter than he is.

Maybe the Cards should change their running game philosophication.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Post of the year in my opinion.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Neil Greenberg has the Cardinals winning just four games this season, the worst of all the 0-2 teams.

He writes: "Division leaders a few years ago, Arizona is being outscored by 16.4 points per game after adjusting for strength of schedule. If that level of mediocrity is sustained, it would be the second-worst campaign in franchise history, slightly behind the 1944 squad, a team created via the merger of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Chicago Cardinals. Using more traditional metrics, the 2018 Cardinals rank last or second to last in net yards per pass (3.6), scoring rate (5 percent of offense drives end scoring points), yards per drive (17.5), points per drive (0.4), first downs allowed (54), net yards per pass allowed (8.8), rushing attempts allowed (75), average time per drive allowed (3 minutes and 37 seconds), plays allowed per drive (7.2) and yards allowed per drive (43)."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...rizona-cardinals-seattle-seahawks/1357874002/

YARDS PER DRIVE - 17.5.

17.5!!!!

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard